FIFA 10 (1 Viewer)

I've been having some fun playing with randomers in ranked club matches. Got chastised a couple of times for not passing the ball. What are people's virtual pro setups like? I've gone for a small nippy chap, need the pace.

I really like how your virtual pro extends across the entire game so the progress your player makes in manager mode is carried into the online club games.

Anyone know how to redeem the performance boost code you get with the game?

I couldn't figure that out either...
Go To the FIFA shop, go to the pro performance part (I think thats what its called), and you'll see three of the 80 point options have red exclmation marks next to them. Choose one of those three and you'll be prompted to enter your code.

I was still shit, even with the boost.

Just seen the extended FIFA 10 ad now on Sky Sports....Was at least 2 minutes long, as ads go it was pretty slick and gotta say terrific.

/slaps on the fifa demo...

So yeah, I'm in work. I don't wanna be in work. I wanna be at home with a beer and Fifa 10.

It could be worse, you could have fifa 10 and odst sitting on your shelf, While ms have your busted console.

I feel your pain, dude. I was without a 360 for one of the PES launches a few years back.

Virtual Pro is digital meth. I've been building up my stats by joining Arsenal and playing between the midfield and a central striker. Getting loads of the ball and putting lotsa shots in.

Anyone gonna be on-line later? I reckon we need to get some practice in before taking to the club scene again.

I think I'll be around. Monday is usually herselfs night with the telly, but I think shes out.

Also should I setup a thumped league again?

4 games online and 4 defeats, including a 6-0 thumping!
I'm having trouble closing down players quickly enough.
I will say that while I'm struggling, online is def better then vs CPU.

I still feel that Fifa aids your shooting somewhat, PES I always felt the shooting was exactly what you shot....PES feels meatier too.
Was out on the Raz yesterday so will try again tonight....

I've using semi everything except shooting at the mo. Can't get the hang of that yet. One minute I'm hitting the crossbar, the next I'm worrying the corner flag.

I dunno if anyone else was having the same problem, but I wasn't able to get a ranked Virtual Pro match the first few days I tried, so I gave up. Seems to have been sorted now. Lots and lots of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back