FIFA 10 (1 Viewer)

In one of the games we played, Chelsea versus Liverpool, Drogba was through on goal only for Reina to come rushing out and tackle Drogba quite hard outside the area, picking up a yellow card for his troubles.

ah ref, red card surely?

There's a ten page special on FIFA in Edge this month, makes decent reading.

I'm not buying that statement. Even if Pes 09 was garbage, Fifa 09 was way overrated. As a two player game an old PES still beats it. Read a hands on on PES 10 and it's looking good.

Wasn't the upcoming PES billed as the first true next gen version?

I remember Seabarse was quoted as saying this time last year that they were already beavering away on the follow up. Given that PES09 was another disappointment it seemed pure damage limitation at the time.

I'll certainly give PES a try but I don't like the direction the game has gone in recent years.

you're a madser. fifa 09 is brilliant, especially in two player, it scares me to think how many hours i've lost to it.
used to love pes and despise fifa, but konami have been utterly outshined by EA, and it looks like this years version will wipe the floor with it again

Oh god not this again. Can we not just have two seperate threads, one for PES10 (where all the mental people who won't let go of the past can hang out) and one for FIFA10 (where sane people can chat). Make a choice, post in one thread, and leave it at that.

I know I've been more than involved in the slagging off the stubborn/mental PES fans before, but it really is so bloody boring now.

they better sort out that advantage rule glitch. how many times have i been through on goal only to get called back for some shit foul. almost fucked the controller through the the tv last night, during a tense 0-0 with the toffees.

Only a few days 'til the demo now. I wasn't aware you could do this, so for anyone else who will be stuck in work and would like to have the Fifa 10 demo waiting for them when they get home...

When the demo is released (it'll be announced on any half decent gaming site/forum), log into your xbox account via xbox360.com, go to the marketplace, select the Fifa10 demo and download. If you left your 360 on when you left the house in the morning, it'll magically start to download. Internet ftw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back