FIFA 10 (1 Viewer)

It's good alright. Although I reckon the only reason I'll buy it instead of 09 is cos none of you buggers will play 09 anymore. Buggers.

I demand everybody use the EA Gameface thingy that's currently up and running for Fifa 10 and post the results in here. I'll go first after someone else goes first.

I know Tesco are doing a similar deal again this year in the UK. Reckon I'll head there Friday.

According to this guy on Boards:

wcarey1975 said:
As far as I know the price was originally set at €64.99. Was talking to one of the guys in GS in the Sq. and thats the price they were going to set it at. But I can see this being changed to €59.99 as the Xtragame store look like this is going to be their set price. If Tesco do what the've done previously (GTAIV) they might set their limited price on the new release at €39.99 and I'm just watching both Maynooth Extra and Tesco in the Sq. Talked to both managers and they wont say what their opening day price is going to be.

Every new game for about the last six months has been released for 45 in HMV, I'd be very suprised if they bump up the price for FIFA.

Aye, me too. They don't do trades though. Gamestop on Henry St matched em for the Beagles game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back