feta disappreciation thread (1 Viewer)

this stuff.
salakis.jpg

i have been known to get carried away and eat a whole packet of this with a fork. best feta ever.

I was just going to say this. We have no business to conduct with goats. We don't want their meat, wool/hair, cheese and we certainly don't need to look at their satanic faces!

Any animal that has a long thin pupil instead of a regular round one and isn't a lizard can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned!
I want their wool/hair! These ones anyway.
Look - cute cute cute! Not satanic at all!
angoragoatlarge.jpg

kidtwins.jpg
300px-Goat-Link-Angora-Baby.jpg

Unfortunately vegan. Although my knitting is pulling me off the vegan wagon somewhat! :eek:

I'll not be eating cheese again though. Especially that horrible sweaty stuff which I also call fetid cheese.

i remember refraining from disecting a sheep's eye in science class. way too dali for me. but then a mate of mine put a stolen sheep's eye into this jerk's soup at lunch. oh boy did he freak out. we laughed...but then, we had a lot of growing up to do.

I want their wool/hair! These ones anyway.
Look - cute cute cute! Not satanic at all!
angoragoatlarge.jpg

kidtwins.jpg
300px-Goat-Link-Angora-Baby.jpg

Unfortunately vegan. Although my knitting is pulling me off the vegan wagon somewhat! :eek:

I'll not be eating cheese again though. Especially that horrible sweaty stuff which I also call fetid cheese.

Aaahh

i remember refraining from disecting a sheep's eye in science class. way too dali for me. but then a mate of mine put a stolen sheep's eye into this jerk's soup at lunch. oh boy did he freak out. we laughed...but then, we had a lot of growing up to do.

my friend and i went around to several butchers one day when we were teenagers and got loads of eyeballs "for science class" and then we left them around the town on top of the phones in phone boxes and on benches in the park etc. a little dog ran off with one in the park.

my friend and i went around to several butchers one day when we were teenagers and got loads of eyeballs "for science class" and then we left them around the town on top of the phones in phone boxes and on benches in the park etc. a little dog ran off with one in the park.

so much more that could be done with loads of eyeballs. all gross, but still. eyeballs are probably the most horrific looking things ever. except maybe for brains. ewe!

"ewe" uhuhuhuh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back