Fender Jazzmaster American Vintage Series '62 (1 Viewer)

there are normal ways of stringing up a guitar with 5 strings, you don't utilize any of those ways.

buy this guitar mike!

what the fuck is your problem with unconventional tunings? besides, I use an OPEN tuning, whats wrong with that? boo fucking hoo

Cos when a visiting rock dignitary joins your band on stage and goes, "Hey son, gimme that geetar" and then goes Klaaang!

it's red faces all around

do you not tune your guitars in a standard fashion except that you tune to a high A? that aint OPEN dude, if you look in any guitar tuning book thats the BENNY tuning.

do you not tune your guitars in a standard fashion except that you tune to a high A? that aint OPEN dude, if you look in any guitar tuning book thats the BENNY tuning.

Open Tuning - An open tuning is defined as one that forms a major chord when all the strings are played open (no strings fretted by the left hand). Ahem.

yeah, everyone stop HAMMERING ON about it and let ian FRET about how much he's actually going to get for it.

I'll PULL OFF now.(sorry)

this thread is making me feel OUT OF PHASE and giving me a pain in the HEAD(STOCK).

i'm done now, honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back