Fender Jazzmaster American Vintage Series '62 (1 Viewer)

Dude, I've been sweatin' this for months. I NEVER use it. Its got to go.

seriously dude, don't tempt me. ive already got a jazzmaster and love it so much so could only imagine the joy of having too. my other half keeps talking about how I should buy it too!

Personally, I'd like to see it go into the hands of someone on here rather than some randomer over on adverts. Tis an emotional thing getting rid of a guitar.

Sher have a think about it anyway.

I can imagine it's not a fun thing to do. I'll have a think about it but our keyboard has gone bye bye so it looks like i'll be buying another one of those....i totally want that jazzmaster.

Get over it Ian. Don't be so emotional over an object that you don't even use. It's not like you wrote your first number 1 on it or anything. You admit it's been sitting in its case for ages. Sell the fucker and set it free.
You still have the mustang.... and the rest.

just a note on this axe. ian had this strung up weird cuase he plays like a benny, but anthony strung it up normally there recently and i had a buzz offa it. fantastic guitar, great slab of wood, and it has THAT feel. in the last 2/3 years fender have brought out a fair few jazzmasters and jazzmater variants made in japan and mexico (the mascis guitar would be an example) which are brilliant guitars, but this yoke has the weighty quality that i've only ever got off US made fenders. it's class.

just a note on this axe. ian had this strung up weird cuase he plays like a benny, but anthony strung it up normally.

Normally smormally...

5 Strings rules

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

wear-rock-stars-used-guitar-strings-keith-richards.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back