Feederz (1 Viewer)

ok ed, but only if youse guys all start up drum circles and shit and like acoustic guitars and be like smoke john fahey like smoke and stuff. isn't that a big thing in america now? bluegrass hobo punks? get with it!

andrew

Nah boss, that is like SOOO last year, Crimethinc and Against Me and all. Now its all retro metal, bicycles and squatting. Oh, and lest anyone forget, dreadlocks at the back.

No Ed, you see...WE'VE always been about the bicycles.

What I don't like is these young kids coming into this scene riding around on bicycles as if it were as easy as riding a bicycle. I mean, what the fuck? Everyone knows that its about more than just trying not to pollute, its about more than just taking a cheaper, faster and healthier alternative to driving, its about more than relying just on yourself for your transport needs -it's about looking cool on black-sprayed or wacky-painted bikes. It's about being seen out & about, one ofthe cool-punks around town,and maybe even being a bike courier...if you think you're cool enough. It's about being BIKE PUNX! Cos everyone knows that if you can't label it, it's not worth doing.

Fuck it, I'm off to smoke a load of hash and read #10 of the Wheel of Time.

ya bastid with ur hash, damnit havent been able to get me hands on smoke since friday, you try sleeping during the day when stupid cunts are using a jackhammer outside ur window, it actually makes my bed vibrate, mix that with a cold which means i kinda have to sleep sitting up or i end up coughing way too much!

my da skipped my bike for me now thats punk as fuck, actually my dad has probably skipped more bikes than all those damn dillons put together, guess there has to be perks of being a binman doesnt there. And anyway having a bike is all about thrashing it around the roads, thats why i dont go for fanyc bikes, i tend to fuck bikes up a bit, also its all about having the perfect cyling mixtape.

Testarossa:Go to the Kill From The Heart website(look it up in google).
But off the top of my head if your looking for some great early 80's HC download:
Koro - 700 Club ep.
Deep Wound ep.
Urban Waste - Police Brutality ep.
The Fix - Jan's Room ep.
Negative FX LP.
CIA - God's,Gut's,Gun's ep.
Breeders - Zen Punk ep.
The Abused - Loud And Clear ep.
Antidote - Thou Shalt Not kill ep.
White Trash - Trash Is Truth ep.
The Worst - Time Zone ep.

and check out the Killed By Hardcore serie's for a more international selection of great early 80's HC .

I was trying to get it for a while but no luck, then a friend dubbed it to tape for me.
But if you want it on vinyl - Busted Heads distro. have it.
Its an official re-release on lp - 15$ post paid....
They also have some Death Side albums, which i think i read as being sought after by some peole here?

melvinz

eoin said:
something something melvins
i got the fantomas + melvins big band 'millenium monsterwork' CD off Big C (cormy that is) for xmas
'musthing with the phunts', 'me and the flamer', 'she's a puker' and 'ripping chicken meat' are just some of the tunes guaranteed to fill any house with christmas cheer.

eoin said:
So anyway, back to MY thread. Gary, d'you wanna maybe do me an oul mix tape? I'll give you a tape an all...
What do you want on the tape? Just Melvins and Feederz or loads of different stuff? As long as you are patient.
Cant believe there is a thread talking about good music on here.
How come no one has mentioned the FUs

got the fantomas + melvins big band 'millenium monsterwork' CD off Big C (cormy that is) for xmas

- yo, i gots that, its deadly.

-Gary, will you just tape me melvins stuff? Possibly a sort of Melvins starter kit type of thing... Ive never really heard them but know that I'll probably really like them

eoin said:
got the fantomas + melvins big band 'millenium monsterwork' CD off Big C (cormy that is) for xmas

- yo, i gots that, its deadly.

-Gary, will you just tape me melvins stuff? Possibly a sort of Melvins starter kit type of thing... Ive never really heard them but know that I'll probably really like them
No problem. give me an address to post it toor if you'll be at a gig. I have to say that fantomas melvins thing is shit. Fantomas input manages to ruin the melvins tunes.
Andy if you are checking out old hardcore dont forget that the obvious ones are just as good as the obscure. Minor Threat,GI,early Agnostic front,7 seconds,Germs etc are all incredible. As Dave has already said dont ignore italy- CCM etc fuckin rule. And some english bands such as Ripchord,Heresy,Stupids are great too. But in general a lot of good stuff came out of europe. Larm pandemonium bgk negazione hhh,tons of great bands

I have to say that fantomas melvins thing is shit.

You'd be wrong in saying that boss.

Eh, I'd say I'll probably see you at a gig at some point, when'r Knifed playing next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back