Feederz (1 Viewer)

I have that and two more lp's and also the 7". Remind me again after christmas when my new stereo will be up and running and I have more time.

didn't the feederz release a record with a sand paper cover? i only found that out after i totally ripped them off. honest.

and who was the band that played some gig - were totally despised by everyone, a fight broke out and they left their records under peoples windscreen wipers outside? some 'stuff of legend' type record.......
any ideas?

andrew

TESTAROSSA said:
didn't the feederz release a record with a sand paper cover? i only found that out after i totally ripped them off. honest.

and who was the band that played some gig - were totally despised by everyone, a fight broke out and they left their records under peoples windscreen wipers outside? some 'stuff of legend' type record.......
any ideas?

andrew
First lp,Ever Feel like killing Your Boss,has the sandpaper. One of my all time favourites.
And yes it was Vile,great band,bad lyrics. Reissue coming soon apparently

mac warzonescum said:
Not including the live 8-track "Melvins At Slim's".*

*Obviously.

Gary: Can I suggest that you adopt "Are you joking? What are you after? I've got very nearly everything!!!" as your official sig?

But that's only in reference to Melvins. I wish I had that 8 track It was only for sale at one of the tours in america a few years ago but some of them cut off before the end and with it being live i'm not to bothered. mind you if I had an 8 track player that would be another thing altogether.....

coz.. Mwahahah... long hair.. jobs.. satan.. Man..

ed only ever says 1 of like 10 things on here, that's why it's posi as fuck.
:)

hey i got some Negative Approach and that Vile shit at the weekend off of this intenret hsit - someone reccomend some more stuff like that....

andrew

Off we go: SS Decontrol, Septic Death, Reagan Youth, No For An Answer, Die Kruezen, Siege...fast forward a few years and mixing liberally with Napalm Death leads to stuff definitely worth checking out such as Infest, No Comment (try and just download the whole Downsided 7", mindblowing), Crossed Out, Despise You, Capitalist Casualties, Logical Nonsense, etc etc...I can't really see any of those bands being as they were without Negative Approach having existed.

thanks corm - gonna check this shit out once i stop downloading this fuckin hippy free folk shit and stupid (amazing) boredoms albums...dsl yeahhhhhh

swear to god i'll make you that hip hop mix someday
swear !

andrew

donal record players are posi as fuck because vinyl is the best, they had the nicest 7" record players like the one i had in milltown, i remember ya saying how pretty you thought that was, so there. LP carry cases also rule, some amazing ones on the auld ebay, wish i had a damn credit card, but that'll change soon when i join the rnaks of credit card punks.

oh yeah and weeler just to keep you happy, satan has the best job and the longest hair you've eve seen, mannnnnnnnnnnnn

hey testarossa, check out that hsit corm listed especially siege and despise you, siege really are a truly amazing band

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back