Fed Up and Strange - Single and HOOT Night! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 4
No, he is! I say!!!

Ach, Jayne will be fine. Three week stint and a legendary housemate. Not bad. She'll get the comedy work she wants.

Are you playing Galway next weekend? COOL, maybe I will...fer MY birthday!

Bellatrix said:
Mine too. I hope Rufus Wainwright isn't really going to be there. There are few things I wouldn't rather do than relive any moment of our five-second conversational car-crash in Vicar St.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you, so. Good stuff.

(Bear in mind, the vague memory I have of what you look like does involve a certain bizarrely coloured blueish-grey jumper so I might be at a loss as regards what you look like in civvies...)

Bellatrix said:
There are few things I wouldn't rather do than relive any moment of our five-second conversational car-crash in Vicar St.

Oh, you make me cringe thinking of my own multiple crashes...someone take away my speaking license!

Worst one ever was when I told Jeff Tweedy he totally nailed it after a gig.

He was like, "What? I totally nailed it? I nailed being me??"

I locked myself in the toilet for 45 minutes praying that I could vomit up the moment and flush it away.

Jeff is actually nicer than Rufus though...

Bellatrix said:
Mine too. I hope Rufus Wainwright isn't really going to be there. There are few things I wouldn't rather do than relive any moment of our five-second conversational car-crash in Vicar St.
name dropper..

edit: name droppers all y'all :D

Thanks to everyone for coming to the gig last night - I had a great night. Crumb's MacArthur Park is now in my top three all-time Hoot moments (alongside Holy Ghost Fathrs doing Stagger Lee and Egg's duet with Sofia Loren).

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Crumb's MacArthur Park is now in my top three all-time Hoot moments

Aye. It was deadly. Oddly enough, we'd wanted to do McArthur Park for this Hoot. Couldn't have done as good a job. Lovely. Foxy new bassplayer too...

Show us where on the doll, Unicron...

action-man.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back