FC Barcelona thread (3 Viewers)

Wholly undeserved over the 90 minutes, but what a hilarious finish. While I feel bad for Hiddink, the various levels of cuntery from Ballack, Terry and Drogbreath at the end extinguished any general sympathy for Chelsea.

Barca haven't quite silenced the doubters though, they still looked like they hadn't worked out how to really threaten an intense and well organised premier league defence. Hopefullly that gives them a bit of confidence when it comes to the final, as they seem to have had a major premier league-related chip on their shoulder. They will monster Man Utd in midfield, particularly without Fletcher, but I fear that United's attack will have too much for that defence, minus Marquez, Alves and Abidal.

Fucking hope not though, as I'm in Barca that night.

FUUUUUUCK CHELSEA! FUCK DROGBA, BALLACK, TERRY, AND LAMPARD, BUNCH OF CHEATING WANKERS, VICTORY FOR FOOTBALL!!!

2a7a3qv.jpg

14ui442.jpg

Seriously, Drogba should be banned for an entire season at least. Fuck him. Diving cheating bastard.
Tonight was one of the most satisfying football matches I have ever seen!!!

Barca were rubbish and got out of jail. I think the Pique handlball was the only clearcut penalty Chelsea were denied, but they created enough chances to be out of sight. Good for them, I'm delighted.
I think the return of Henry will make a huge difference to Barcelona in the final, as dragging Iniesta out of midfield is no good, breaking up his partnership with Xavi. Also, and more obviously, you get the qualities of Henry himself back. I tihnk Barca have more to gain from the players that will return (Puyol too) than they have to lose from the suspended pair of Alves and Abidal.
Dani Alves' performance was one of the worst displays from a big player in a big game I've seen in a while. And I know he's fantastic and all but I'd drop him for Puyol at right back after that anyway.

chelsea were as negative at home as they were in barca. so how can you feel they've been hard done by. the ref didn't miss those two sitters for drogba, but he did reduce barca to ten men with no real reason. bollocks to the penos, i chelsea had played half of the game they did against liverpool, they'd have won. they've only themselves to blame, and drogba, who got sent off last year in the final, meaning jt had to take the deciding peno, should look at himself first.

chelsea got what they deserved, and the truth is a below par barca are still better than an above par almost any other team. considering the state of their defence, a midfielder and pique for fucks sake, and the fact that for the last 15 minuted they played with just toure looking after the shop, what are chelsea's excuses? barca are weakest at teh back, so exploit it. moaning wankers.

I hope Drogba gets a transfer out of the P League in the summer. The amount of cheating and moaning he does.

Justice was definitely served. It was great that they got the goal right at the end. That said, I thought Chelsea played ok, especially Essien and Lampard. Their stifling style is awful on the eye though.

Good gifs.

chelsea were as negative at home as they were in barca. so how can you feel they've been hard done by. the ref didn't miss those two sitters for drogba, but he did reduce barca to ten men with no real reason. bollocks to the penos, i chelsea had played half of the game they did against liverpool, they'd have won. they've only themselves to blame, and drogba, who got sent off last year in the final, meaning jt had to take the deciding peno, should look at himself first.

chelsea got what they deserved, and the truth is a below par barca are still better than an above par almost any other team. considering the state of their defence, a midfielder and pique for fucks sake, and the fact that for the last 15 minuted they played with just toure looking after the shop, what are chelsea's excuses? barca are weakest at teh back, so exploit it. moaning wankers.

You're dead

Chelseas-Didier-Drogba-sh-002.jpg

JT: "Not one player made one mistake in the two legs. The referee has made four or five or six big errors and now we're out the competition."

Balanced comments, full of bravery too.

I think Chelsea are justified in feeling they were robbed. There were 3-5 penalty claims that you often see given. Law of averages would suggest they should have 1 or 2 go their way. Having said that, Drogba could have finished the game off but failed so...

These lads sounded like I did last night:
[video=dailymotion;x97jft]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x97jft_iniesta-gol-audio-espanyol_sport[/video]

:)

JT: "Not one player made one mistake in the two legs. The referee has made four or five or six big errors and now we're out the competition."

Balanced comments, full of bravery too.

Aside from Iniesta's goal I think my favourite moment of last night's match was Messi shrugging Terry off when he tried to outmuscle the little fella and got dumped on his arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back