Favourite Pub / Least Favourite Pub (2 Viewers)

Downstairs in the international...

They were good to me when I was a young lad and have been nice enough to not change it a bit to preserve the nostalgiac feeling. Although I don't drink now so all pubs are pits of evil...

Yeah, well kinda. There were two pubs damaged in that blast, the one with the karaoke video - the townhouse, which was horrible, and the north star, which was our local. Lovely little shithole of a pub with OAP regulars who used to say hello to you. It was closed down for a month or two for repairs, and when it opened again it was a swanky bar.

spiritualtramp said:
seriously?

was that the place with the camera footage of some bird doing karaoke?

Robbie Analog said:
Yeah, well kinda. There were two pubs damaged in that blast, the one with the karaoke video - the townhouse, which was horrible, and the north star, which was our local. Lovely little shithole of a pub with OAP regulars who used to say hello to you. It was closed down for a month or two for repairs, and when it opened again it was a swanky bar.

that sucks.

the real IRA are total cunts.

yep, its in the woods behind UL.I'ts in some guys front room and you have to walk through the forst to get there.

(well...there is a road but I was a student, so as far as I was concerned it was from Hansel and Grettal)
Rimbaud said:
Does that exist?

The Oval, Cork for me.
Or that pub near the dock in Dingle.

Robbie Analog said:
Sounds like an insurance job to be honest...

worst I ever saw was in Kilburn a few years ago

Irish pub;
trough urinal; one cubicle - which was blocked

went in there late one evening to be confronted by a man in his 50s shitting in the trough urinal (pebble dash / rusty water) - and get this! - wiping it down with his hand so that it would fall to the bottom of the urinal and be washed away

nlgbbbblth said:
went in there late one evening to be confronted by a man in his 50s shitting in the trough urinal (pebble dash / rusty water) - and get this! - wiping it down with his hand so that it would fall to the bottom of the urinal and be washed away
I saw someone do that in the Morrison one night.

Not really...

therecklessone said:
I saw someone do that in the Morrison one night.

Not really...
:eek: The Morrison you say?
classy!

my friend who is a local of the aforementioned Kilburn hostelry says that a barman working there found a colostomy bag in the toilets, didn't know what it was so tried opening it (possibly with his teeth) and the contents went everywhere.

probably untrue - but funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back