Fashion gripes (2 Viewers)

Id say that shop is the cause of the majority of crash dieting in Dublin.

Im usually a couple of sizes bigger in H&M than anyother shop.

I started to cry in the dressing rooms in Henry st. one day. Those fucking angled mirrors they have!

ah yes the top-shop dressing room mirrors have that effect on me, I also heard sighs of despair from neighbouring dressing rooms.
how come lights and angles are not worked out so as to be as flattering as possible? my room with lamp light = looking super glam. mirror of topshop bedraggled and bethighed and be-horrorshow. Still bought the top though, if only out of despair.

ah yes the top-shop dressing room mirrors have that effect on me, I also heard sighs of despair from neighbouring dressing rooms.
how come lights and angles are not worked out so as to be as flattering as possible? my room with lamp light = looking super glam. mirror of topshop bedraggled and bethighed and be-horrorshow. Still bought the top though, if only out of despair.

maybe the idea is that if you even look barely human in the garment in the dressing room, you will look unbelievably fabulous in it in the outside world?

but yes, i feel your pain. some shop dressing room mirrors make me look like i've been recently disinterred.

I can't stand skinny jeans on men. I don't care how thin they are I think they look awful. Something about skinny jeans on a man just seems so wrong, and yet lots of men wear them. WHY? Also, I noted at Electric Picnic, a lot of young men wearing skinny jeans that were baggy assed. WTF? Big baggy arses on jeans that are tight on the legs. This is not right!

Fashion experts saying that the larger lady should always wear vertical stripes and not horizontal stripes.

Other than a pin striped suit or shirt, I've yet to see a piece of fashionable clothing that has vertical stripes. Make them and I'll fucking wear them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back