Famous for 15mb (1 Viewer)

Not a bump as such :rolleyes: , just thought i say to check out some more of the stuff that i liked . The Lulacruza stuff is really cool, i like the first inlets song too. Its all pretty cool though , loser superhero, tape tum. Theres a Ljubilden and piloten video and mp3 in the archive but i havent been able to download it properly, you can watch it on their site though.
robert-christian_thumb.jpg

Hey thanks, glad you liked the tracks. You can still get copies of the ep in Road Records. I have about 20 left myself too. You can download tracks from the ep from my site and from my myspace page.
Might add a new track to the myspace page soon too.

Theres no track list really. The tracks had names on the computer as what they are saved as but the names dont really mean anything or bear any relation to the tracks. Was too indecisive to give them names so i left them untitled. They were saved as 1. huuni 2. slap 3. nium 4. pipedream 5. howl 6. one. So mostly the first thing that popped into my head. IF you can think of anything better maybe ill use those names if they are ever rereleased. :)
Hey thanks for buying a copy anyway.

Thanks, working on new stuff will let you know if its released. ::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::
s'je'ptgtjgitjg ?
I think my titles make a lil bit more sense than that, not by much though.
148230835_b8045da218_o.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back