Facebook (2 Viewers)

although maybe they once caught a glance at some of the pictures on the self portrait thread and had to get closer to the thumped boys...maybe...

Well, they look like serial group joiners - one joined 8 groups between 7.28 and 7.29 am and the other joined 8 groups between 8.49 and 8.50pm.

Yeah there's two who I'm pretty sure don't post on thumped, shall I delete them for a laugh?

Go for it. If they do post on Thumped they can come in here and complain :D

Actually it seems I can't delete them. Just looked at their profiles and they've no friends so its probably for the best.

There's now five random friendless Irish American girls in the group. :confused:

i like facebook although im trying to get work done and its distracting me..theres no way half those people actually post on thumped..theres one persons picture and everytime i see it it makes me want to punch my computer screen..the dude looks way too smug to be a thumped poster!!

i like facebook although im trying to get work done and its distracting me..theres no way half those people actually post on thumped..theres one persons picture and everytime i see it it makes me want to punch my computer screen..the dude looks way too smug to be a thumped poster!!

Make it interesting, dish it! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back