Facebook (4 Viewers)

If, for instance, I am in the 'Ireland' network, doesn't that mean everyone else in that network can see my profile, even if it is set to private?

My profile is private but I got rando's messaging me about my status update yesterday and I don't understand how the fsck they were able to see my status.

I don't understand it either but now I know what some of you look like, so I suppose it's worth it. Oddly, my general idea was quiet close in many cases. This should make stalking easy for whathappened? ;)

people can generallly just see yr pic, yr name, status and yr network, they have to be 'friends' see the whole profile

unless your profile is public then everyone can see it

also you don't have to type in any personal details if you don't want to, or you can just put in rubbish... as these sites go it's quite well thought out in how far you can get into it like

i thought that...there is no way they can all post here!!so why the flip would you join a thumped group if ya dont post on the forum??hmmmm...

i thought that...there is no way they can all post here!!so why the flip would you join a thumped group if ya dont post on the forum??hmmmm...

Well, they look like serial group joiners - one joined 8 groups between 7.28 and 7.29 am and the other joined 8 groups between 8.49 and 8.50pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back