Facebook (1 Viewer)

I don't see the bother of facebook? It's there like, I could easily not look in days. When I do, I only look at what's right in the feed at moment, nothing more. If I turned off notifications, I probably wouldn't look much at all.

So..facebook now bork then little thumbnails of my videos.
I understand completety why they are doing it and its their gig so grand.Their rules.

But my last two sings on youtubbe havent featured my sweating with my shirt off ..they've just been question marks.
Until the video has been shared 5 times,,them theres a thumbnail of mr out of my face on yoyur desktop

Just an observation.
I need to get on vevo warners quick..or I think I might never make it in pop music

JKxu8T3.jpg

I don't see the bother of facebook? It's there like, I could easily not look in days. When I do, I only look at what's right in the feed at moment, nothing more. If I turned off notifications, I probably wouldn't look much at all.

pretty much the same at this stage. I kind of realised how ridiculous it was getting annoyed by something I could switch off at any point.

A facebook friend (I met once and barely know) has taken to posting long rants about her alcoholic partner and how hard a struggle it all is. Cue all her friends telling her to be strong and hurling vitriol at the partner. Fuck that shit..some stuff should not be broadcast to the world.

cat pictures , links to funny videos, invitations to things you won't go to..that's what facebook should be all about

I just got a g'day text from a facebook friend in Australia!

I put the number up for the craic to see what happens.haha

A facebook friend (I met once and barely know) has taken to posting long rants about her alcoholic partner and how hard a struggle it all is. Cue all her friends telling her to be strong and hurling vitriol at the partner. Fuck that shit..some stuff should not be broadcast to the world.

cat pictures , links to funny videos, invitations to things you won't go to..that's what facebook should be all about
no way, it's all about trawling through brilliant car-crash oversharing

I want to permanently get rid of mine. I've not been on it for 9 months, but if I download an app or something, and it connects with facebook, it re-activates it and I WANT IT DEAD FOREVER. HOOOOW???? Whats the point if you can just login again?

I want to permanently get rid of mine. I've not been on it for 9 months, but if I download an app or something, and it connects with facebook, it re-activates it and I WANT IT DEAD FOREVER. HOOOOW???? Whats the point if you can just login again?
Facebook

and don't log in for 3 weeks (I think ?)

Facebook

and don't log in for 3 weeks (I think ?)

I've done that and not logged in for months, but it just... seems to be there. I don't know, I think I have to send them some sort of review request. THEY DONT WANT IT TO EVER END.

A friend of mine deleted hers a few weeks after mine and I think the policy had changed because hers just deleted.

ok no I think that worked, after wrestling with their insane captchas. thanks john!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back