Facebook (5 Viewers)

Subscriber perk!..not really..don't care enough

Aww man...sometimes I do wake up going.."WTF was I thinking last night?!"

But then I just keep me head down for a day or two until the whole thing blows over.

YMMV.

Petes welcome to my content.Its the least I can do for him.

BBH2HlBCQAAmEX-.jpg

Likes are so important.Can't be understated.

Sometimes I click like on things just because no one else has.Even when I could care less about the item.

And sometimes I don't,if I see the persons already getting enough.Even if I do actually care about the item.

Likes are so important.Can't be understated.

Sometimes I click like on things just because no one else has.Even when I could care less about the item.

And sometimes I don't,if I see the persons already getting enough.Even if I do actually care about the item.

That post had meh written all over it. Another reason why Thumped is so much better than facebook.

Also suckers on facebook will never see the word "unmeh" and I pity them.

http://www.faddict.io/

How does this work?
It's very simple. You want to get rid of your Facebook Addiction, we want to help.

Enter your facebook url and Email.
Pay your pledge via Stripe.
Deactivate Facebook within 24 hours.

Once deactivated, we will keep checking at random times if you have relapsed (reactivated Facebook).
We will notify you when you have relapsed via screenshot or video capture. Fight through the temptation for 30 days and get your pledge back. If you lose your pledge, we will donate it to the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health

Wow. Jesus. There's no way I could go 30 days, its my main source of contact for most people I know. I'd like to be one of those people who could check it for like 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the evening, though.

If I had a job I'd do this for thumped. But since I have no job and no friends within 300 miles I'll stick to posting on here like the coward I am.

Fully deserved that dislike but I literally haven't been outside for more than an hour this year yet due to health issues. So I am becoming "that" guy. You know what i mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back