Facebook (2 Viewers)

Is this what we've been reduced to?

Mere percentages and statistics?

Fuck This Shit

it's the facebook way

my only interest in it is that i was told that pages with 1,000 likes or more get precedence in the new news stream thing?

i have no idea if this is true or not.

i'm likeing stuff as i see it

yea, but you gotta share their page on your wall, so all thumped likers go and like there page.
Share Large Mound's face book page on thumped's wall, and say"hey pricks! Come like this deadly Navan Band" then maybe Large Mound will share Thumped's face book page and say, "hey! Fuck Facebook, but like it anyway"

get my drift?

yea, but you gotta share their page on your wall, so all thumped likers go and like there page.
Share Large Mound's face book page on thumped's wall, and say"hey pricks! Come like this deadly Navan Band" then maybe Large Mound will share Thumped's face book page and say, "hey! Fuck Facebook, but like it anyway"

get my drift?

sounds like hard work

it's the facebook way

my only interest in it is that i was told that pages with 1,000 likes or more get precedence in the new news stream thing?

i have no idea if this is true or not.

If thats the case thats a load of bollix.God..fuck you Zuckerfuck.

I swear to gad..if it wasnt for all the lovely punters..cough..I mean people... over on Facebook I'd never set cursor in the place again.

I'm more concerned with my pre-sobriety Thumped content......

aww jazes

get my drift?

I don't like it when people mention Navan here... makes me nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back