Facebook (3 Viewers)

the new account i set up last week has had 2 (two) friend requests so far.

billy no-mates

Now, I won't actually be befriending anyone on that account (it's just there so I have a login) but it's the principle of the thing.

when i recently signed back up for facebook it suggested pete brady as a friend, i presume it was this lad here. i used an email address i rarely use for anything so i got a bit freaked out that facebook knew i posted on thumped and deleted the account immediately, created a new email address and signed up to facebook again. im bored with it again now.

first fucking post and you lied to us!

This isnt about FACEBOOK!

ITS ABOUT YOU!

shneaky

Facebook is down across the planet!!!

NOWS YER CHANCE PETE!!!

when i recently signed back up for facebook it suggested pete brady as a friend, i presume it was this lad here. i used an email address i rarely use for anything so i got a bit freaked out that facebook knew i posted on thumped and deleted the account immediately, created a new email address and signed up to facebook again. im bored with it again now.

I tried to set up a new page for myself a while ago with a meltmail address - no go.
Ever since people at work start sending friend requests I took my work email down and just have the personal address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back