Facebook (1 Viewer)

i hadnt, but HMMMMMMMM

open source, in the way that say for example a multinational company can look at the source code and hack the living fuck out of your privacy??

i like open source - but just saying.

I think they are amining for your soical data to reside with you personally rather than on someone elses server.
I'm guessing there will be some sort of central server where you would say - my social page is here - kind of like a torrent, the data could be on you own PC rather than in the cloud.
There there would be some sort of agreed protocol for the different aspects of a social page

fair enough. i suppose all i'm thinking is that if there are ten guys working on this, then steve jobs or mark zuckerberg can click their fingers and they can have a factory floor full of programmers finding out how to either ruin it or profit from it. dont get me wrong though, i like the idea and will probably migrate.

It is down?!

Gah..I just deleted all me cookies...ack!

yip, was down, got on for a second or two, and saw my cousin had a stroke last night, then it crashed again before I could leave a comment.

it's all over the place...i was going to say the same thing earlier but then it recovered

http://downrightnow.com/facebook

chart

just came across this emoticon on facebook while it was up though, i like it greatly: ಠ_ಠ

I finally disabled my facebook account a few days ago. So far the world is still turning. I had to set up a new account to admin http://facebook.com/thumped & the login integration app for here (which i ended up disabling last night anyway), so overall no net loss in FB user numbers.

I'm a bit wary of completely deleting the original account in case something goes wrong with the new one and i lose access to the thumped facebook page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back