Facebook (1 Viewer)

sick of the "cause warriors" on facebook, constantly sending me smug invites for their noble causes that only requires you to click on something to get your smug level up.

how many smug points are on offer? i'm already a level 35 smug wizard. to reach level 36 smuglord status i'll need something involving either whales or homeless people, ideally homeless whales.

its about:

i had successfully avoided these people for years till facebook interfered

edit: i've found posting links about slacktivism on people's cause a good method of cutting down the level of crap i recieveth.

8q2anwu7.gif

Yeah,my deactivication was a complete washout.did it when I was drunk.
Woke up the next morning and logged in with no problem,having forgotten about it.
Was VERY drunk on it at the weekend spouting all kinds of details.
I'm gonna deactivate again.I want to find out how to do it permanently.Get myself blacklisted or something.

Yeah,my deactivication was a complete washout.did it when I was drunk.
Woke up the next morning and logged in with no problem,having forgotten about it.
Was VERY drunk on it at the weekend spouting all kinds of details.
I'm gonna deactivate again.I want to find out how to do it permanently.Get myself blacklisted or something.

I'm pretty sure you can't do it permenantly. Thats the point, its always there to get you back in

I'm pretty sure you can't do it permenantly. Thats the point, its always there to get you back in

wikihow said:
Facebook normally allows users only to "deactivate" their accounts, leaving their information intact. But what if you want to permanently delete your account? Here's how:

Now you can delete your account by going to "http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=delete_account"

or if your logged in, i think you can just go to that link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back