Facebook (4 Viewers)

It was only a matter of time before facebook was mentioned in a song (if you can call it that)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lyrics are priceless in this, someone just made me sit through the whole thing. I want the remote!!!!!

Apparently they realesed the best 'music of black origin' album this year and are the best 'music of black origin' band as well.

ndubz1.jpg

i just noticed a group on facebook was using a photo from one of my albums as their profile pic and i was all like what the fuck, but it turned out i started the group about 3 years ago and completely forgot about it.

It was only a matter of time before facebook was mentioned in a song (if you can call it that)

YouTube - I need you - N-dubz- Official music video ( Lyrics)

Lyrics are priceless in this, someone just made me sit through the whole thing. I want the remote!!!!!

That track is awful, but "early" N-dubz is great

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm really starting to hate this cunting thing.But its cool as well.I'm torn.

Edit,I need to edit my "friends".But what if one of them is about to say something funny?

But say,you meet someone once,have a laugh with them and then they subsequently send you a request.Why do people do that?

I did some stuff with the UNHCR, now all these eejits in Iraq and Korea keep trying to add me. I can't really tell them to "Eff off" without the risk of a diplomatic event.

I hate people.

There'll be a diplomatic event in my fucking gaf if I dont switch the cunting thing off

Its too addictive and its does nothing except stop you being productive. Thumped also has the same effect but I find it easier to say no somehow

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back