Facebook (1 Viewer)

Yeah, glad I sat that one out.

Since I'm now single, I think that maybe I should have a Facebook. It's unlikely to be a plus point that I don't have one.

i am also single but dont see that facebook will be of any use to me. potential dates will be reassured to know that i wont be gossiping about them on facebook. there are other sites which are specifically designed to help you in in this area and do so without interfering with your usual set of friends.

status updates. jaysus.

going to see oasis at slane. can't wait!
had a great weekend at slane!
slane was amazing! etc etc

how do become unfriends with these people?

you can hide that shit. alternatively, if they're oasis fans you could just kill them with a hammer.

i dont (although i did for a few weeks in 2007, it was totally shit). i note with approval that everyone has stopped talking about twitter

I didn't think you could actually delete them; just deactivate them. at least you couldn't before anyway. I set one up and tried to delete it a week later but it only let me deactivate it. I reactivated it for some fucking useless reason several months later and I've been wasting record amounts of time on it since. urgh.

Like Shaney, I briefly had a facebook back in 2007 but i've since deactivated it. As far as I know you can e-mail them to delete your details completely if your tin-foil hat demands it but I really couldn't care less

bless. i wouldn't bother, i have one and it depresses me and makes me feel less normal.

not asking me would be your first... i fear i'm in the darkness on that front.

well i enjoy reading people's status updates if they're genuinely funny but when it's an idiotic statement like "had a great weekend" it sends me into a blind rage

i know someone who posts things like - "is listening to (some indie shite) and smiling out the window"

beyond parody

i've found that the more you use it, the more people will message you and comment on things, its a downward spiral.

i've found that the more you use it, the more people will message you and comment on things, its a downward spiral.

Yeah I found that lately, using it a lot less and people aren't sending me pointless stuff as much. my sister is always on it, she lives in Scotland and the second you go on she wants to chat but can't get off it for ages.

demographics from the thumped facebook fan page

Attachments

• demographics.jpg
    demographics.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 113

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back