Ever had intercourse with a celebrity? (1 Viewer)

roxy said:
My brother's friend shagged Peaches.

Edit: plus, i just realised, my other brother interviewed her. How curious.

bullshit, Roxy, bullshit

I'd say "Introduction to Straight Thuggin" and "Getting Crunk 207" are both quite popular in Blanchardstown IT

one of our assignments was to brew your own crunk-juice

he's doing doing a masters in the university of hotlanta now

what's 'crunk'? seems like the kind of word that needs to be used frequently.

avernus said:

on that note back to intercourse- a girl I went to school with sister was going out with ronan keating when we were in school. She popped his cherry and was convinced they were gonna be together forever (or 4eva as she probably would have written) but was really upset when he said in the papers that he didn't have a girlfriend and was staying a virgin till he got married. He obviously realised there were plenty more fish in the sea and dumped the poor lass. so she did the dignified thing and sold her story to the news of the world.
Imagine the shame of being dunped by ronan keating tho.

cpr said:
on that note back to intercourse- a girl I went to school with sister was going out with ronan keating when we were in school. She popped his cherry and was convinced they were gonna be together forever (or 4eva as she probably would have written) but was really upset when he said in the papers that he didn't have a girlfriend and was staying a virgin till he got married. He obviously realised there were plenty more fish in the sea and dumped the poor lass. so she did the dignified thing and sold her story to the news of the world.
Imagine the shame of being dunped by ronan keating tho.

my sister turned him down in some club one time. also, he lived up the road from me. he tried to get into Mass with a pint once.

closest ive come is being groped by mark e smith and having his tongue in my ear .. thankfully it ended there..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back