Ever been robbed on the job? (1 Viewer)

I work in a bank - this sort of shit happens all the time. Thankfully I'm no longer in a branch and it only happened to me the once anyway.

Being held up at gunpoint/syringe/knife/hedgeclippers/whatever is seriously traumatising shit.
Anyone who empathises with raiders in these situations (i.e. someone who comes out with such crap like 'fuck the banks, they've loads of money') is just a fucking prick.

nlgbbbblth said:
Being held up at gunpoint/syringe/knife/hedgeclippers/whatever is seriously traumatising shit.
Anyone who empathises with raiders in these situations (i.e. someone who comes out with such crap like 'fuck the banks, they've loads of money') is just a fucking prick.

Bloody right.

i've had two bikes robbed on me, thats it. however a friend of in is a manager in a videoshop and has been robbed twice reciently. first time some guy just walked up to the counter and demanded what was in the till. the second time another thief came in carring a knife and robbed the contense of the till and my friends mobile

Posted this before, but about a year ago, I was waiting for a night link, standing outside Bewleys on West Morland Street. As I was texting somebody, a group of gougers walked passed and one of them snatched my phone. I was there, "ah man, come on", but he just shook his head and walked off. There was no point in trying to do anything about it. I was really pissed off, the hassle etc. Then about 6 or 7 mins later, they came back and I was thinking "for fecks sake, what now?". And one of them goes, "is this your phone man, well put it in your pocket will ye, Jaysus!". And then he says, "look we wouldn't do this for just anybody you know" and then two of them shake my hand and they walk off! How weird is that! The phone is only a crappy Siemens and probably wasn't worth shit to them, but they could have just chucked it..

I kind of vaguely recognised one of them from the streets and may have given him one or two euros a couple of times, so maybe that was it. But it goes to show, ordinary decent phone snatchers..

the horse sympathises with the bike swinging till jockey, having worked for the evil chartbusters,love to find the "head office"(any employee/ex employee will have heard this place mentioned , usually when they re cutting your wages or lengthening shifts to a mandatory 28 hours so they can sell more sun tan creams to pikeys) and charge the office with a few bally - ed up lads carrying everything from sticks to land mines , bastards.....:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back