even i don't find this funny..... (3 Viewers)

Hey! Did anyone ever see clips of that illegal 'Bum-Fight' show. Those guys look fuckin scary as hell. And then there's the champion bum, who kicks everyones asses for a bottle of Jack D. Did they actually make a website out of that? Seemed like they went way too far for a laugh though (I found a little of it funny though). Mainly It was just really cruel.

heh... of course i give a shit what other people think of me, everyone does. thumped is like a weird experiment. how can you possibly communicate properly without gesticulation and facial expression? you can't. so when people take this medium as fully fledged communication and get really annoyed at things people post, that's pretty funny... in that sense, it is like a toilet wall to me. it's like someone taking a piss, reading something someone wrote about them on the wall and then punching the wall. i'm a total dickhead and my band is the worst thing ever. i know it's not true but i'm cool about other people having that opinon, i'm not going to argue with them. it's like most people who have ever met me after first reading my posts here can't reconcile the two. they're all ready to be really harsh with me and put me in my place... and then they're not sure what to do when i turn out to be dead sound an' all... ha ha ha ;)

but seriously, i have a lot of respect for a lot of people who post here and when people like that start going off about giving those guys everything they deserve because they're rich, of course i'm going to say something... but then i remember i'm probably missing out on some of the subtleties of what they're trying to get across (i hope)... and say something cool like "i don't give a fuck".

egg_ said:
Ho ho ... you let your guard drop there, dude. You do give a shit. All this 'to me thumped is like writing on a toilet wall' is just for show

i mean look at my face! it's very expressive... you can imagine me getting away with a hell of a lot with such an expressive face... "hey babes, here's 50 cent, call your ma and tell her you're not coming home tonight..." and then i make this face... eh? eh? see? ;)

hag said:
i mean look at my face! it's very expressive... you can imagine me getting away with a hell of a lot with such an expressive face... "hey babes, here's 50 cent, call your ma and tell her you're not coming home tonight..." and then i make this face... eh? eh? see? ;)

..hag people stopped caring about this thread ages ago..But I still think your great and that last post of yours would have brought a tear to a glass eye so it would.

i don't remember electing to to 'public mouthpiece' but if you say so lizzie...

;)

xxx

Latex lizzie said:
..hag people stopped caring about this thread ages ago..But I still think your great and that last post of yours would have brought a tear to a glass eye so it would.

i would have said 'you to' instead of 'to to' i was was talking to you in person... wow, this thing goes pretty deep... :)

Hmm...the punishment should only fit the crime thing is fair enough, but then maybeb kicking someone to death if you're from a comfortable background is probably worse than if you're from a poor/violent background (i.e. the crime itself is actually worse)...I dunno...on the other hand, these boys may well be punished enough without ever having to go to jail...media circus bit ridiculous tho...ah I dunno, who cares? :confused:

Hag, I dont think anyone was saying that these goys should get it because they were rich and you suggest. Hell I don't even know for sure that they are rich. I think people were just hoping that they get the proper punishment in spite of wealth. Which, like it or not, is something people are cynical about.

They may not have meant to kill the guy. But their actions did kill him. I'm sure that prick meant to kick the guy's head as hard as he possibly could, just like he was trying to make a conversion.

whatever tones.
bored now.
xxx

Anthony said:
Hag, I dont think anyone was saying that these goys should get it because they were rich and you suggest. Hell I don't even know for sure that they are rich. I think people were just hoping that they get the proper punishment in spite of wealth. Which, like it or not, is something people are cynical about.

They may not have meant to kill the guy. But their actions did kill him. I'm sure that prick meant to kick the guy's head as hard as he possibly could, just like he was trying to make a conversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back