even i don't find this funny..... (1 Viewer)

the bearded lady said:
Club Anabel's are letting a guy called - DJ kicked-to-death-outside-the-club
play a set there!! that's fucking MAD! apparently he was booked about a year ago but still, do they have NO fucking cop-on a'tall?!!!

PRICKS.
Holy shit. That's like letting DJ Burned Loads of Jews play....I dunno, anywhere, really.

I really can't believe that. It's not a joke? I mean, they can't seriously think that people are going to find it funny?

Being someone who sees the humour in a lot of places I probably shouldn't, I can't imagine ever wanting to come into contact with someone who thinks it's funny that a kid was fucking kicked to death by six other kids who didn't seem to realise that six people kicking someone even just a few times each might result in death.

jane said:
Holy shit. That's like letting DJ Burned Loads of Jews play....I dunno, anywhere, really.

I really can't believe that. It's not a joke? I mean, they can't seriously think that people are going to find it funny?

Being someone who sees the humour in a lot of places I probably shouldn't, I can't imagine ever wanting to come into contact with someone who thinks it's funny that a kid was fucking kicked to death by six other kids who didn't seem to realise that six people kicking someone even just a few times each might result in death.

DJ Paedophile "The Kids Are Alright"

jane said:

six

how do you know this?

the bearded lady said:
Club Anabel's are letting a guy called - DJ kicked-to-death-outside-the-club
play a set there!! that's fucking MAD! apparently he was booked about a year ago but still, do they have NO fucking cop-on a'tall?!!!

PRICKS.

Where did you hear that Ross? How do you know what DJs Anabels book?

I hear Grays are having a similar problem with his mate, DJ Shoot-you-in-the-chest.

garrotteassortedtechs.jpg

Mark King said:
i pulled this bird once but when i got back to her place she made me sleep on the couch in the sitting room. i found a camera on the mantle piece and took some pictures of my penis, as a form of revenge for the prick teasing. lo and behold i was so drunk i didn't realise that the girl was former miss ireland amanda brunker of the sunday world. and would you believe they published the pictures in the paper the next week. i never saw a fucking penny. tabloid scum...
Amanda Brunker?

very very very nice............................|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

re: digging out crap on those guys

the media coverage has been extraordinarily excessive in my opinion
and in some cases quite unfair
their background is not on trial and should not be used against them
they should be punished for their actions on that night and nothing else

it is quite possible that if four guys from a underprivileged background committed the same crime (which does happen) , the media coverage would be far less and it might be argued that their background was a mitigating factor

not sure which paper it was in but there was a line along the lines of "across the courtyard, three men from less leafy areas of dublin were on trial for beating a man into a coma" without a single journalist present.
The media stuff surrounding the case was mental, more mental than most people will ever realise.
Class doesn't make you any more or less guilty.
None of the four men were psychopaths either

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back