even i don't find this funny..... (2 Viewers)

Latex lizzie said:
..we win when we no longer have to fight and the jets love the other gang..wait that was grease? no west side story? awwwhh.

But we're nerds, and in any 'gang' of nerds, there's always a physics whiz. Can't our resident sciencey type do something with the space-time continuum to import that victorious 'end' into the now, so we can, uh, get our own back? And hear that killer Huey Lewis song from the credits sequence?

I mean, c'mon, I'm 28, and I think it's time I was allowed to keep my milk money. Don't make me defect. I'd make a crappy jock.

jane said:
I'd make a crappy jock.

Agreed, i'd totally make a good one though, i'd probably have to go back to being a skinhead though

Ed said:
Agreed, i'd totally make a good one though, i'd probably have to go back to being a skinhead though
Turncoat!

Hey, you're supposed to suggest that I am a nerd because it is the more noble of the two (as we know from eighties movies, where the perennial good guys are always the nerds), not because I lack athletic prowess.

As I am an avid devourer of talk radio, I heard a 'parenting expert' advising a distraught father about what to do with his 'nerd' son, who liked computers and reading, and had no interest in sports. The father was upset and disappointed, both in himself and in his son, like some horrible glitch in upbringing had occurred. He was trying to find out how to make him into a jock so they'd have something to talk about. I nearly cried nerdy tears.

Ian said:
I've had to skip most of these 8 pages, sorry... I've had a good skim though, but I have the politically incorrect opinion that MOST dubliners are pricks... make not I said MOST, meaning not ALL... about 13 years ago when I moved up to Dublin first, I was mugged on grafton st... well the molly malone cart, I was sitting there with a girl i was seeing at the time (from kerry fact fans) when we were surrounded by a croud of scangers, my face was kicked in and we was robbed, I still have the broken teeth from the ordeal... while this was happening, other people were walking past as if nothing was happening... i was looking at these other pricks walking past hateing them for not helping out... i tell yeh... that wouldent happen in cork...

now...

this sort of shit is a national problem. Theres assholes in every county if you ask me. You just gotta be very wary of everyone, don't relax, or Bam! some scumbags on top of you for something or nothing. Ireland should be an international case study on random violence. Really, I've been in shit holes in Brooklyn and the Bronx, that felt safer.

jane said:
Turncoat!

Hey, you're supposed to suggest that I am a nerd because it is the more noble of the two (as we know from eighties movies, where the perennial good guys are always the nerds), not because I lack athletic prowess.

As I am an avid devourer of talk radio, I heard a 'parenting expert' advising a distraught father about what to do with his 'nerd' son, who liked computers and reading, and had no interest in sports. The father was upset and disappointed, both in himself and in his son, like some horrible glitch in upbringing had occurred. He was trying to find out how to make him into a jock so they'd have something to talk about. I nearly cried nerdy tears.
..thats my dad *sniff* it can be so hard sometimes *cry*.

Latex lizzie said:
..thats my dad *sniff* it can be so hard sometimes *cry*.
Aw, don't worry, you can be dungeonmaster next time we play D&D. Rolling the nine-sided die always makes you feel better. You can even wear my wizard hat (yes, the SPANGLY ONE) but don't get fucking dairy milk buttons all over it this time.

But we should be careful about this:

http://www.co.jyu.fi/~np/gameofsatan/

gates.jpg

If ever there was evidence needed that nerds will win out.

"If you read D&D books ALOUD and listen to it BACKWARDS you hear horrible EVIL SATANIC MESSAGES!!! You must never listen to it if you are not extreamely STRONG in faith! "

Stuff like that makes me want to play dungeons and dragons.

"Ice Hockey, the Game of Satan "

jane said:
Aw, don't worry, you can be dungeonmaster next time we play D&D. Rolling the nine-sided die always makes you feel better. You can even wear my wizard hat (yes, the SPANGLY ONE) but don't get fucking dairy milk buttons all over it this time.

But we should be careful about this:

http://www.co.jyu.fi/~np/gameofsatan/

...."you walk into a shady glade.you are naked except for your sword.everyone is looking at you..what will you do?"

Ed said:
"If you read D&D books ALOUD and listen to it BACKWARDS you hear horrible EVIL SATANIC MESSAGES!!! You must never listen to it if you are not extreamely STRONG in faith! "

Stuff like that makes me want to play dungeons and dragons.

"Ice Hockey, the Game of Satan "

washingmachine.gif
Washing machines with transparent lid. Seeing underwear in the machine might arouse sinful thoughts!

"Left-handed people; if your child is left-handed, you must teach her/him to use right hand as Jesus told us to do! Because right is Right, and left (commies and homos) are wrong!!!"

That's me screwed then

"
Barney the Dinosaur (TV cartoon). Eveyone knows that dinosaurs are a lie of the occult satanists, who DARE to question creationism!!! This "dinosaur" character is used to brainwash innocent children! It even uses occult "magic"! "

Well at least they got one thing right

you're all going to hell. i mean, you're all crazy. i mean, you're all really nice people. i mean, i pretty hungry right now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back