Eurovision (2 Viewers)

Best thing about Irelands result is that it's a kick in the teeth for Louie Walsh and Phil Coulter :D

aoboa said:
Best thing about Irelands result is that it's a kick in the teeth for Louie Walsh and Phil Coulter :D
And a kick in the teeth is a start. Don't forget Bryan McFadden, whose songwriting skills have suffered from spending so much time in Kerry.

Louis Walsh knows how to build a pop star, but should really stay out of the Eurovision.

I'm delighted that i haven't heard a single eurovision song this year. gay church folk groups are where it's at.

FancyGoods said:
That Swedish girl was deadly. totally fancy her

yeah, very nice she was.. but what was even better was when Sweden were giving their points, yer man just went "before we give you our points, i just want to say that we love the eurovision so much.... that it hurts"

boom tish!

yeah, very nice she was.. but what was even better was when Sweden were giving their points, yer man just went "before we give you our points, i just want to say that we love the eurovision so much.... that it hurts"

boom tish!
Full marks for you! You WERE paying attention!
(no really, you were, i remember that too.)

but seriously, how could you not love this fella? sure, isn't he only a dote? his mammy must be so proud of him.
07_ireland_singer.jpg

i love the way they cart the Youre A Star losers in to sing backing vocals... is that gonna be a tradition for every year now?

Remember when they had the losers singing with MIckey Harte, doing their D'Unbelievables impression: "Dat's right"

yeah my girlf was obsessed with the fact that she was Helena's clone... but she's marginally uglier than Helena

he kept shouting "peace love and respect" when he wasn't singing, or when he was being interviewed. twat.

not that i'm against peace love and respect, it's just that they're a turkish ska band in the eurovision song contest.

can you say "hodge-podge of culture clashes"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back