Eurovision (1 Viewer)

Ireland finishing 2nd last?
Does this mean there will be no Your A star next year?
Will Ray Darcy have to whore himself out to some other farcical Tv show.

kreature said:
Ireland finishing 2nd last?
Does this mean there will be no Your A star next year?
Will Ray Darcy have to whore himself out to some other farcical Tv show.
No, I think it means we'll still have it but with any luck the talentless shitebag will get eliminated in the pre-tourno semi final.

Result!

therecklessone said:
No, I think it means we'll still have it but with any luck the talentless shitebag will get eliminated in the pre-tourno semi final.

Result!

YES! Another chance to audition...

Lasy years competition actually had a good song in it. I dont mean good as in "ironic" or "funny" or "so fuckin stupid it was actually cool" but good as in "hmmm ..... good song ..... not earth-shattering but if it was on the radio and I was in a pleasant mood I'd hum along". It sounded a bit like The Cars or something like that. It was the entry from one of the Baltic states I think and was called "The 80s are coming back" and the lads looked like a proper band.

brendan kilkenny was on dave fannings show last night talking about doing scissor kicks at next years eurovision. he's pretty funny. some wretched old hag rang up to repeatedly tell him he was 'pathetic' and shit. lame

andrew

hugh said:
Lasy years competition actually had a good song in it. I dont mean good as in "ironic" or "funny" or "so fuckin stupid it was actually cool" but good as in "hmmm ..... good song ..... not earth-shattering but if it was on the radio and I was in a pleasant mood I'd hum along". It sounded a bit like The Cars or something like that. It was the entry from one of the Baltic states I think and was called "The 80s are coming back" and the lads looked like a proper band.
Haha - That was a good song.
Not as good as the Austrian song though...

hugh said:

this is where i lose all respect of anyone on this board... i voted for them. 3 times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back