European and local elections 2024 (5 Viewers)

what news? last count i saw, he seemed safe(ish):

1718286088910.png

Mullins eliminated, o'sullivan a dead cert for elimination, with nearly a 6k cushion for him over ni mhurchu.

In Glaway today, so got to see some of the peter casey 'stop the madness' posters which are worth the train fare in their own right

I also discovered the 'two johnnies' have an LP/Vinyl

My vote is currently is with Lisa Chambers after moving from Saorise McHugh and before that from Rory Hearne. After Chambers it can move to Gildernew and then Ming. I have never voted SF before and certainly don't think they should be a governing party but an MEP from Northern Ireland might not be bad they did after all vote to remain. Plus I would think the NIA getting back up was a big deal. The next NIA election will be 30 year's after the GF/BA which has the EU's signature so...
I have no idea how Tóibín's vote share will go I'd imagine allot to Mullooly but maybe also Gildernew ?
Kind of disappointed in General with MNW I mean it could be allot worse but it also could be better.
I would be happy with Chambers getting nominated actually at least she is a working politician.
There is a creepy last paragraph on her wiki page btw "Reported to be a member of a rival party"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back