European and local elections 2024 (2 Viewers)

How has Peter Casey gotten 23k votes? 200 or so away from Saoirse McHugh. Seriously that's some piss take.

Going by the SF to SF transfer in the Dublin count 13, 50% of the votes transferred over.
If the South is similar, then approx 12,000 could be going to Funchion in the next count and a possibility of putting her in 4th.

Apologies for the spelling mistakes all the time. No spellcheck.

Going by the SF to SF transfer in the Dublin count 13, 50% of the votes transferred over.
If the South is similar, then approx 12,000 could be going to Funchion in the next count and a possibility of putting her in 4th.

Apologies for the spelling mistakes all the time. No spellcheck.
the question then is, how much will she need to get over the line?

Wallace will probably get the 4th seat, so she could get the 5th ahead of Cynthia NiMhurchu. I can't see where she would pick up too many transfers, though its hard to know where the 2 racists will transfer to.

How has Peter Casey gotten 23k votes? 200 or so away from Saoirse McHugh. Seriously that's some piss take.

Aye.
the power of stupid annoying posters over actual experience and education is the primary lesson a lot will take from this. I've met a lot of these people in midlands NW and there are 4ish really decent heads already elimated at this point. Meanwhile Maria walshes metropolis posters overshadowed her 'bad at the job' approach by a longshot.
It annoys me, even though i kinda understand it - it's just not good for self preservation mostly.

the question then is, how much will she need to get over the line?

Wallace will probably get the 4th seat, so she could get the 5th ahead of Cynthia NiMhurchu. I can't see where she would pick up too many transfers, though its hard to know where the 2 racists will transfer to.
Rumour has it she got 60% of the transfers. Just waiting for the announcement now for count 14.

*Edit*
Yep 15,750 votes so in 3rd place now.

Niall McConnell didn't get in, and he's gone all Trump-ian with rigged voting theories.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He really wants Irish people to have babaies

At least she can always say she was once featured in thumped.com's "I've got the horn for.." thread

Rumour has it she got 60% of the transfers. Just waiting for the announcement now for count 14.

*Edit*
Yep 15,750 votes so in 3rd place now.
Wallace will be fierce lonely on his own in Brussels now

Saoirse Mchugh beat casey so i consider this election a success.
There's a chance his transfers will push her past blaney but ye can only hope.

Just learned that Sinead Gibney was the head of the Irish human rights and equality commission. She stepped down to run for the SDs. I should possibly read the election lit more closely.

Just learned that Sinead Gibney was the head of the Irish human rights and equality commission. She stepped down to run for the SDs. I should possibly read the election lit more closely.
She was also only a few hundred votes short on recouping her expenses. So it cost her a lot.

probably a forlorn hope, but grace o'sullivan has leaped back into some sort of contention in ireland south; she's jumped to sixth place in the race for one of the last four seats, based on transfers from the SD candidate. just a few thousand behind mick wallace and cynthia ni murchu (FF).
she may not be very transfer friendly from now on though.

probably a forlorn hope, but grace o'sullivan has leaped back into some sort of contention in ireland south; she's jumped to sixth place in the race for one of the last four seats, based on transfers from the SD candidate. just a few thousand behind mick wallace and cynthia ni murchu (FF).
she may not be very transfer friendly from now on though.

I like the outside chance of it and numbers wise i'd rather be sending a green.

As it stands EPP/S&D are technically up - the straggler votes might be a few greens and S&D's - I don't think the EPP are fantastic but in a period where all the internet uncles are fantasising about reliving the last century things actually not swinging about wildly isn't the worst outcome, i think, for now.

1718269496960.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back