Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind... (2 Viewers)

brassy said:
repondez pas tous a la fois... :mad:

it's the new charlie kaufmann of being john malkovich / adaptation fame fillum

it's got kate whiney-slut and jim carrey in it though, which puts me riiiiiiiight off.

'tis really good. i think if i watched it, malkovich and memento in quick succession i'd start to lose it. and fear x yet to come.

Stacy said:
very depressing though :(
Depressing! I thought it was heart-warming. And bizarre. And fucking brilliant.

What about Kate Winslet? I'd never have gone for her before but in this she's ... just classically beautiful, there's no doubt about it. One of many many good reasons to go and see this film

I thought it was more heartbreaking than heart-warming but yeah, totally amazing film. It puts you through the ringer though, I was exhausted after it..

I always thought Kate was beautiful, those eyes that mouth..as somebody once sang..

People who attend WeightWatchers always insist that Kate Winslet is beautiful. Her, and Nora Jones.

Jimcorr said:
I thought it was more heartbreaking than heart-warming but yeah, totally amazing film. It puts you through the ringer though, I was exhausted after it..

I always thought Kate was beautiful, those eyes that mouth..as somebody once sang..

never really liked her before, but she looked pretty hot in this.. yeah the film drains you alright, it really pulls you in. thinking about it too much makes my head hurt.

yeah jim carrey did'nt pull that one face he pulls in all his films which was great. very entertaining film. i specialy loved the lighten, the bit with the single light on top of the camera and everything else in darkness.

billygannon said:
People who attend WeightWatchers always insist that Kate Winslet is beautiful. Her, and Nora Jones.

hahaha

im sorry but Adaptation was the most overrated movie of the last ten years.

*hides for fear of bottling*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back