errrr....i've got this lump... (1 Viewer)

see, that's the problem with the world today...everybody runs to the doctor when they find the tiniest thing out of the ordinary.

the lump is going away. if i had've gone to the doc i would've wasted both his time and mine.

ok....i see a cough as a tiny thing. having a lump the size of a golf ball in my body i see as something worth getting checked out. i dont see it as wasting time...more about peace of mind. maybe its just me. or maybe the black eyed pees were onto something. who knows?

see, that's the problem with the world today...everybody runs to the doctor when they find the tiniest thing out of the ordinary.

the lump is going away. if i had've gone to the doc i would've wasted both his time and mine.

I would normally be under this impression too. I would never go to a doctor in the past. You'd have to drag me in because I would just say, "I'll just walk it off" or what have you. After a semi recent incident, I would go right quick now. When it comes down to your health, one should be without doubt. You are never too young or safe.

This is true! I have two lumps on my chest and my doctor's always ringing me to come back in to have them checked. Sometimes even in the middle of the night. Says if they aren't checked all the time they could turn toxic and destroy the city.

Not taking any chances. He's the doctor, not me. At least I think he's a doctor. That's what it says on his shed.

i read/heard/made up somewhere that young trainee doctors ala scrubs have competitions to see who can rack (!) up the most UBEs.
UBE being an uneccessary breast examination.

actually maybe it was on scrubs.

ha hah. ha.

i read/heard/made up somewhere that young trainee doctors ala scrubs have competitions to see who can rack (!) up the most UBEs.
UBE being an uneccessary breast examination.

actually maybe it was on scrubs.

ha hah. ha.

Maybe Dr Booby McFeelfeel taught on their course? And anyway, if those young whippersnappers need to touch boobs so bad, then the exams can hardly be called 'unnecessary', can they?

Maybe Dr Booby McFeelfeel taught on their course? And anyway, if those young whippersnappers need to touch boobs so bad, then the exams can hardly be called 'unnecessary', can they?

That's a very altruistic attitude, well done Jane :)

you've seen Dead Ringers, right?

Sleeeendid...

dead-ringers-1.JPG

i had a similar lump once but being a wuss ran screaming to my doctor thinking i had lymphoma or something. turns out I just had glandular fever aka the kissing disease!Most of the boys I had been kissing before I found out what it was, in turn fell victim to it, I was only 17 at the time so I was doing a lot of kissing.

oh i remember the glandular fever outbreak that ran rampant through fibbers in 1996...involving poor old cpr and a drummer from a certain dublin band..oh if only you could reconnect with him eh sis?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back