errrr....i've got this lump... (1 Viewer)

I too have one of those (ahh, the comforting nature of the net), it comes and goes. I always thought it was muscular or something. It's completely gone at the moment, but it usually comes back every couple of years. I find it I flex my jaw (ie. jutt my chin out) then it hurts, hence I thought it was muscle related.

I'm sure you'll be grand, but if it's annoying you, get it checked.

This guy started off with small lump that was hidden by his beard..

GeorgeLucas.jpg

i have a meeting in an hour. what if it bursts and a billion little spiders start walking across my face, but they're so light i don't feel a thing, and then my colleagues start freaking out, and one of them has a complete mental breakdown and has to be taken to a psych ward, and then i get depressed about it and live the rest of my life in some sort of guilt/shame/alcohol spiral ?

or maybe it might burst at the meeting and boil puss would explode all over the people. anyway, has the lump issue been dealt with? i have another more general query. i was just reading about Harry Benjamin Syndrome on line there and I can across this bit of info:

Everybaby of every mammal begins potentially female. During the second month of foetal development, hormones released within the foetus determine whether the baby will remain female or change to male. The tiny body and physical brain are very strongly influenced at this stage, overall sexual identity then being largely fixed. This is why all males have nipples and the scar remaining of their original female sex.

I know where my nipples are but whats this scar? i cant think what it might be?

or maybe it might burst at the meeting and boil puss would explode all over the people. anyway, has the lump issue been dealt with? i have another more general query. i was just reading about Harry Benjamin Syndrome on line there and I can across this bit of info:

Everybaby of every mammal begins potentially female. During the second month of foetal development, hormones released within the foetus determine whether the baby will remain female or change to male. The tiny body and physical brain are very strongly influenced at this stage, overall sexual identity then being largely fixed. This is why all males have nipples and the scar remaining of their original female sex.

I know where my nipples are but whats this scar? i cant think what it might be?
when we were in school my friend said when she was changin a boy's nappy, the bit between their goolies and anus was sewed up. maybe this is the scar.

thanks folks, i was pretty freaked out there...it already seems to be going away a bit (but that might just be wishful thinking)...never had a cyst or anything so had nothing to compare it to. if it lasts til the weekend i might break my no doctor rule and go see one. no i won't.

I'd be 99% sure its a swollen gland: Salivary. I'd only worry about it, if its still annoying you in a week. You can always feel them, but some people never notice them until they get a bit swollen.

Relatedly, whenever there is an article on the TV about checking for lumps on testicles, there's always a rush of men to doctors, pointing out a lump that is actually a thing called the epididymis, a sort of sperm-retaining sack I think.

Barse:

The perineum; that little bit between your balls and your arse. Also biffin bridge, stinkers bridge, chin rest, taint etc.

ok, im not convinced the barse is scar tissue but i no longer care so will take your word for it

diddles, your contribution was less meaningful

I had a lump in my neck when I was a kiddo, t'was a cyst on my throid and I got it removed, never a problem again

now I have a scar on my neck that I tell chicks it's from when I rescued an elderly nun from a gang of biker rapists

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back