"emo" kids (1 Viewer)

sorry if i'm reading that wrong, but is that implying that there is some level of accepibility of being kicked in the head until dead - if the person is goth/emo/otherwsie easily removed from 'normal' people?
(not to attack you as such, but every news report on that would've been much different if she wasn't so easily labelled)

but anyways - about this emo bashing - can anyone explain to me why 'emo-kids' should be singled out as deserving of such a level of hate-filled bile as they seem to be receiving?

i mean, there are a few tracks on the new panic at the disco album that are a bit questionable, but that hardly equates to genocide, war, paedophilia, rape and murder

from what i can see it's like "teenagers? being a bit emotional and complaining about their problems?! listening to a type of music and dressing differently?!! that's just unacceptable, worse than hitler! would never happen in my day..."
that, or just an easy target for unimagginative people maybe?

You are reading that wrong. I meant getting killed for what you look like is really fucked up no matter what.

About the other part of your post, in Mexico at least it's to do with the ambigous sexuality of the emo kids there being taken as being gay and being beaten up for that. I'd say it's something very similar in other countries too.

About the other part of your post, in Mexico at least it's to do with the ambigous sexuality of the emo kids there being taken as being gay and being beaten up for that. I'd say it's something very similar in other countries too.

that still doesn't make it alright Moose

stop peddling your hate around here, it's not wanted

whats this?2006?
emo has been replaced by kids listening to clean cut,slightly macho, modern hardcore for a good while now.

watch out yosammedysam, Moose will kick the baggy jeans, wallet chain and judy garland record off you

ah was jus wanderin like cos there's a new 'club'
in the annesly house just up da road from the lamps.

They black out the 's' for the night thats in 'it'.

YA GET ME?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back