Emeralds (2 Viewers)

Such a fucking balls! There's not much chance of it getting rescheduled either is there?

anyone go to this? Just curious what you thought of it.

took me a while to get into it but by the end I thought it was deadly, even though I only recognised 1 tune (though I think they only played 4 all night). The one I recognised was the one they did for the encore.

anyway, different, took a while to get there, but in the end I thought it excellent.

Man, away on a stags so i missed it. Saw them at ATP last year though. Was yer man Mark McGuire pulling all sorts of rock shapes?

is he the fat dude? he was shaking his head quite a bit with hair flying in every direction. The other 2 weren't throwing shapes of any kind.
Nah, the guitar player. When i saw them at ATP he was pulling ridiculous shapes with the guitar, like he was in some 80s cock rock metal band. Kinda freaked me out!

Nah, the guitar player. When i saw them at ATP he was pulling ridiculous shapes with the guitar, like he was in some 80s cock rock metal band. Kinda freaked me out!

nah, he was fairly subdued. Gave the whole 'its a big deal for me to be here, my great-grandmother was from Roscommon' speech, so he was probably a bit nervous.

did give it socks on the guitar, but no shapes to speak of.

yeah he was in guitar hero mode as ever, while john was headbanding away on the synths to the right. their energetic stage performance tends to be at odds with their music, but this set was a lot more up tempo, the new material they played was a lot more groove based, with drum machines added in and all. here's a clip:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

sounds kinda like sun araw. according to @ronanjackson the set was one long piece which will make up one side of their next release. the encore was an oldie, I think it was Genetic

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back