embarrassing household moments (1 Viewer)

seanc said:
I remember he called me a cunt once. That was gas

As you yourself pointed out i quiet often mis-spell things, i meant to
call you a cult, being highlander and all

JANER said:
1) Most common time of a blokes erection is 1st thing in the morning
2) You want/need cock

Very serious on both counts.

1) I know that
2) wrong Janer, wrong.

i can't take you seriously until you start spouting off about immigrants. want me to bump that thread again?!bing ;)

Lefty Frizzell said:
you give nigerian women a bad name.
nah he said they were a ride, wasn't it? will you just give him a fucking chance, i wanna hear his stuff. i think he's quite good.

Leftys here as well....now theres soup for ya, listen was thinking bout that trollop who saw her flatmates horn this morning, the only way to make this
right, THE ONLY WAY to make it right, is tomoro morn you keep your ear pressed against your bedroom door and when you hear your house mate come out into the hall, your march out minus your thong and give him a good long, lingering look at your ghoul , a good long look til his eyeballs have hair on them and his retnas have a suntan, then and only then will you see
the woody to end all woodys, then you drop too your knees bitch and you drink from the goblet of fire like you were harry potter til he fills you gob wth the finest, creamiest of jiz...only then will the wrong be righted..only then

Hector Grey said:
nah he said they were a ride, wasn't it? will you just give him a fucking chance, i wanna hear his stuff. i think he's quite good.

You wanna consider retracting that statement or do you still hold fast?

La La said:
1) I know that
2) wrong Janer, wrong.

i can't take you seriously until you start spouting off about immigrants. want me to bump that thread again?!bing ;)

Do I look the embarrased type? That thread has had more bumps then the Titanic hitting an iceberg ;]

Why I said 2) was not to offend you but if I am wrong u appeared well too prudish, you share a flat it's no big deal seeing cock/cunt/tits whatever.

:)

Squiggle said:
You wanna consider retracting that statement or do you still hold fast?
maybe you just don't "get" it. it's all about subversion. about taking our staid ideas of morality and kinship, and turning them on their heads, so that we are questioning. questioning what chancer is saying, but in essence, questioning ourselves, asking of ourselves do we find nigerians sexy, and if so why? and if not is it come kind of cock-racism? are we as liberal as we think we are? we try to be cool, we try to think, yeah, i live side by side with the blacks, or the jew, or an argentine, or whatever, and i'm cool with that, but are you? are i? am it? who can tell? well that's what his humour is about, asking that answer of the question, but sidewade, as if you were espying it through a keyhole of forced repression what you done to yourself! cos how? thiswise, a cock with a boy attached is well met up on the hall way, and we are ourselves appalled. but at which? cock? boy? or rather appalled at our reaction to cock. to both cock and boy, and sickened withourselves we become. hateful of ourselves, and as such arrested, unable to love, unable to give. we wallow. that's what chancer is saying.

that or "i dipped a chop stick into a bacardi bottle and lobotomised myself by shoving it up my nose"

one of the other.

JANER said:
Do I look the embarrased type? That thread has had more bumps then the Titanic hitting an iceberg ;]

Why I said 2) was not to offend you but if I am wrong u appeared well too prudish, you share a flat it's no big deal seeing cock/cunt/tits whatever.

:)
how many bumps would that be?

because survivour testimony suggests that the actual collision with the iceberg wasn't at all bumpy.

hector grey said:
maybe you just don't "get" it. it's all about subversion. about taking our staid ideas of morality and kinship, and turning them on their heads, so that we are questioning. questioning what chancer is saying, but in essence, questioning ourselves, asking of ourselves do we find nigerians sexy, and if so why? and if not is it come kind of cock-racism? are we as liberal as we think we are? we try to be cool, we try to think, yeah, i live side by side with the blacks, or the jew, or an argentine, or whatever, and i'm cool with that, but are you? are i? am it? who can tell? well that's what his humour is about, asking that answer of the question, but sidewade, as if you were espying it through a keyhole of forced repression what you done to yourself! cos how? thiswise, a cock with a boy attached is well met up on the hall way, and we are ourselves appalled. but at which? cock? boy? or rather appalled at our reaction to cock. to both cock and boy, and sickened withourselves we become. hateful of ourselves, and as such arrested, unable to love, unable to give. we wallow. that's what chancer is saying.

that or "i dipped a chop stick into a bacardi bottle and lobotomised myself by shoving it up my nose"

one of the other.
hold me, dip.

Hector Grey said:

one of the other.

...and i'll second that...

Hector Grey said:

one of the other.

= pinnacle of entire thread.

JANE!!!! holy fuck the high priestess of filthy bitches is back, the only girl i know who is such a skank she has to get drunk before she can masturbate, she's so ugly when she gets laid she has to pretend SHE'S someone else, she so fat she can only have sex with the lights out so the guy doesnt burn his arse on the bulb....be gone from this thread you fat, bow legged little neanderal slut..and dont you ever dare interupt a thread where men are talking or i'll break every bone in your poc-mark covered body!!!! now back to the kitchen ..and step on it..
..ps..i love you my double chinnen, slack titted little jellybean. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back