embarrassing household moments (1 Viewer)

Wilbert said:
Fair enough, Billy. I'll give you not locking the door, but leaving it wide open and the shower curtain wide open like that person did?
A little suspect.

Shower curtain wide open is plain madness. It's there to keep the water in!
The door... hmmm... depends on whom I'm expecting to come in unexpectantly.

Wilbert said:
.....and one's hairy ass!

I am blessed with an ass that is smooth and tight - so no need for a shower curtain to contain it. Maybe cling sexily to it, but not hold it back.

my flatmate is just one of those people who got nine million points in their leaving cert but has no common sense. it wouldn't even occur to her that i could walk in the door any second like.

Jesus, all the same pack of cunts are in this thread too, ye flock to the dirty stuff dont ye, fancy that though , that whore eyeballed your mans dinger, what he should have done too avoid future embarrassment is spun her around and gave her a good lash of it... Jumbo breakfast roll what!!!

chancer said:
Jesus, all the same pack of cunts are in this thread too, ye flock to the dirty stuff dont ye, fancy that though , that whore eyeballed your mans dinger, what he should have done too avoid future embarrassment is spun her around and gave her a good lash of it... Jumbo breakfast roll what!!!

Did someone say something? No?
Thought I heard something there.

chancer said:
ha ha ha your right an all, except with mayonase and not ketsup wha? you could lash that into her all day. in fact, about 5 times would do it, eh? "here's that twelve inches bitch!!!" ha ha ha. i'm laughing so much i have a boner.

she'd be like a human KFC lunch deal, 2 breasts , 2 thighs and a big greasy box....finger licking good...full respect for the Colonels Zinger..

Pete, is there any way that you can set up some Thumped automagic, so that every time chancer posts something, the next post will be by a drummer in a tuxedo going "ba-dum-tish"?

chancer said:
she'd be like a human KFC lunch deal, 2 breasts , 2 thighs and a big greasy box....finger licking good...full respect for the Colonels Zinger..

Hi sexy!

ITalkShite said:
Sorry bosh, yeah, fair crack of the whip, yeah.
yeah come on, i'm sure billy crystal had to put with this shit too, you know. doesn't mean we all have to act like that, does it? does it? everyone deserves a chance(r)

a new political party is being born, people who like chancer!!!!
and the sweat pours down my bollocks like ballygowen down the
tipperary mountain sides...Ba Dum Da Tish...gotta stop banging my
hard on off those fucking drums...what will my flat mates think

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back