embarrassing household moments (1 Viewer)

Hector Grey said:
maybe you just don't "get" it. it's all about subversion. about taking our staid ideas of morality and kinship, and turning them on their heads, so that we are questioning. questioning what chancer is saying, but in essence, questioning ourselves, asking of ourselves do we find nigerians sexy, and if so why? and if not is it come kind of cock-racism? are we as liberal as we think we are? we try to be cool, we try to think, yeah, i live side by side with the blacks, or the jew, or an argentine, or whatever, and i'm cool with that, but are you? are i? am it? who can tell? well that's what his humour is about, asking that answer of the question, but sidewade, as if you were espying it through a keyhole of forced repression what you done to yourself! cos how? thiswise, a cock with a boy attached is well met up on the hall way, and we are ourselves appalled. but at which? cock? boy? or rather appalled at our reaction to cock. to both cock and boy, and sickened withourselves we become. hateful of ourselves, and as such arrested, unable to love, unable to give. we wallow. that's what chancer is saying.

that or "i dipped a chop stick into a bacardi bottle and lobotomised myself by shoving it up my nose"

one of the other.

i started humming elgars 'land of hope and glory' as i read this.

chancer said:
JANE!!!! holy fuck the high priestess of filthy bitches is back, the only girl i know who is such a skank she has to get drunk before she can masturbate, she's so ugly when she gets laid she has to pretend SHE'S someone else, she so fat she can only have sex with the lights out so the guy doesnt burn his arse on the bulb....be gone from this thread you fat, bow legged little neanderal slut..and dont you ever dare interupt a thread where men are talking or i'll break every bone in your poc-mark covered body!!!! now back to the kitchen ..and step on it..
..ps..i love you my double chinnen, slack titted little jellybean. xxxxxx

Eh, moderator?

Lefty Frizzell said:
Did i lend you my Roy Chubby Brown dvds? I can't find em.
yeah, i'll give them back when you return my copy of chow mein kampf

Hector Grey said:
maybe you just don't "get" it. it's all about subversion. about taking our staid ideas of morality and kinship, and turning them on their heads, so that we are questioning. questioning what chancer is saying, but in essence, questioning ourselves, asking of ourselves do we find nigerians sexy, and if so why? and if not is it come kind of cock-racism? are we as liberal as we think we are? we try to be cool, we try to think, yeah, i live side by side with the blacks, or the jew, or an argentine, or whatever, and i'm cool with that, but are you? are i? am it? who can tell? well that's what his humour is about, asking that answer of the question, but sidewade, as if you were espying it through a keyhole of forced repression what you done to yourself! cos how? thiswise, a cock with a boy attached is well met up on the hall way, and we are ourselves appalled. but at which? cock? boy? or rather appalled at our reaction to cock. to both cock and boy, and sickened withourselves we become. hateful of ourselves, and as such arrested, unable to love, unable to give. we wallow. that's what chancer is saying.

Orrrrrrrrr, he could just be a prick?

Either way, he's found a home now.

Welcome to Thumped, Chancer! You'll love it.

Hector Grey said:

that or "i dipped a chop stick into a bacardi bottle and lobotomised myself by shoving it up my nose"

one of the other.

You make some good points there Hector - but I vote wholeheartedly for option 2 in this case ;)

jane said:
Nice. My inner fat girl would really love that. Only my outer fat girl ate her. Oh, fat jokes. Got any other jokes?

PS: Your edginess and social relevance are killing me. Send more cake.

.|..|

When I can rep you again, count on being repped.

I don't know what to do with this thread anymore. I can't fit it into any of my usual cubby-holes of internet behaviour.

I nothing it.

ICUH8N 250151 Rep points!!!!!......fuck me..i'll take a few of those cunts,
i seem to be minus a few thousand required to cut the mustard, not all of them now..keep a few for yourself..

chancer said:
Anytime you like...up her fat hole, thats what the rest of us
do....

Watch me cry into my big fat cake. I only eat to know I'm alive, chancer.

Goddammit, you really are a fucking complete cunt.

ICUH8N, I don't really know what to do with this thread, either. I mean, mostly I avoid internet trolls, but I can't help myself here. My will may be strong, but the hate it is stronger. It's like cake. A big fat cake made of raw ire.

I should point out, for those who don't know, that there's a "report bad post" icon on the top right of each post, by the rep thing.

seanc said:
I should point out, for those who don't know, that there's a "report bad post" icon on the top right of each post, by the rep thing.

I was actually thinking of taking it one step further, and calling my team of lawyers. Apparently, chancer's comments about me being a fat whore fall under Section 16 of the Defamation act of 1961:

"Section 16: Words imputing unchastity or adultery to any woman or girl are actionable without proof of actual damage. "

I hear defamation suits are the new intimate summer ******** festival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back