embarrassing household moments (1 Viewer)

Be the Hokey said:
Hey now,
That's why its called morning wood. It's as common as sunrise.
Sure last month I left the flat later than usual and I passed my female flatmate (not the hairy legged one, so calm down) with the bathroom door open having a shower. Full view. I usually leave an hour earlier than her, see, and i have to pass the bathroom on my way out.
Total shock. Starkers.
I actually said "Morning".
and he said "oh, I thought you were gone."
"eh, no....ok, bye".
"see ya"

It felt like an hour! It was funny as hell, though. So I wouldn't worry about a boxer boner, it could always be worse.
nice one, did you get a boner? now that wood have been embarrasing, he all in the nip and lathered up, you with a trouser tent. this thread is fascinating stuff. i've never seen anyone naked, not even me.

RSJ said:
This is in fact the truth. In the interest of karma and all that shite.
i see what you're getting at.. maybe on teh internet or something.. if only there was such a thing...

La La said:
that at 9:30 this morning, i happened upon him with an erection.
i know this shit happens and im not a prude at all, but come on man, first thing in the morning? and today of all days? why didn't he wait in his room til it had gone down?

i'm not a bitch, i'm not gonna bring it up or be overtly awkward around him tonight, but.......ugh ugh ugh the image is etching itself into my brain.
!bog
1) Most common time of a blokes erection is 1st thing in the morning
2) You want/need cock

Very serious on both counts.

Hector Grey said:
he all in the nip and lathered up, you with a trouser tent. this thread is fascinating stuff. i've never seen anyone naked, not even me.

SHE, Hector. She didn't have a penis. She had boobs though.

i walked in on my flatmate in the shower once. i came home at some random time, as students do, and she was there soaping up with both the bathroom door and the shower door open. then she nearly died of embarrassment. the thick eejit.

Super Dexta said:
i walked in on my flatmate in the shower once. i came home at some random time, as students do, and she was there soaping up with both the bathroom door and the shower door open. then she nearly died of embarrassment. the thick eejit.

I don't know. I don't think these are accidents in the true sense of the word. Most people are in the habit of locking bathroom doors even if they're just brushing their teeth in there.

I don't think to myself when I'm home alone "There's nobody here so I won't bother with the time-consuming act of closing and locking doors."

These people want to be caught!

Be the Hokey said:
SHE, Hector. She didn't have a penis. She had boobs though.
hum, that was a typo.. or was it just some deep seated desire for cock?
there's a lot of genetalia on this board recently.

Wilbert said:
I don't know. I don't think these are accidents in the true sense of the word. Most people are in the habit of locking bathroom doors even if they're just brushing their teeth in there.

I don't think to myself when I'm home alone "There's nobody here so I won't bother with the time-consuming act of closing and locking doors."

These people want to be caught!

I never lock the door when in the bathroom and on my own in the house.
What happens if the phone rings!!??? Answer me that!!!

Hector Grey said:
was it just some deep seated desire for cock?

speak for yourself.

Wilbert, the easier explanation is probably that she's lived for years with her boyfriend in Holland and was abroad on a three month placement. Old habits I suppose. We didn't talk about it, strangely enough.
Still, I agree with you. How could you forget?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back