embarassing sexual situations (1 Viewer)

Very fucking tasteful thats about as funny as Hiroshima.

The further south you go the more sensitive people tend to get, geographically speaking of course.
I used to spend the odd summer in Fethard when i was young and while i never encountered Fr Fortune my neighbour did. He was cycling with a friend and fortune invited them into his house and offered them beer. No messin. Luckily alarms bells rang and the two of them got out of there before anything could happen.

He only told people about this when Fr Fortunes private disgrace became public knowledge.

The further south you go the more sensitive people tend to get, geographically speaking of course.
I used to spend the odd summer in Fethard when i was young and while i never encountered Fr Fortune my neighbour did. He was cycling with a friend and fortune invited them into his house and offered them beer. No messin. Luckily alarms bells rang and the two of them got out of there before anything could happen.

He only told people about this when Fr Fortunes private disgrace became public knowledge.

Fr Sean Fortune ran a bus to The Cure concert in the RDS, July 1989.

I travelled up on CIE.

A friend? Is there another use for rohypnol I'm missing out on?
I would be more like :mad::mad::mad::mad: and then a punch in the face emoticon.

Could have used it on his/her horses.

Isnt prozac just a fucking placebo, cause if it does something to you ive got a packet of it upstairs if anyone wants to buy it!

i know people that have taken it for fun. It's not just dodgy people trying to rape others that get rohypnol. Thats like saying everyone on gear is going to rob you.

rohypnol (flunitrazipam) belongs to a type of sedative / tranquillizer drugs known as benzodiazapiems. other benzos include valium (diazepam), xanax (alprazolam), ativan (cant remember the chemical name for this but it ends in -am, they all do), halcion and more. they all have pretty much the same effect: a sedation which is physically (and thus mentally)relaxing, sometimes somewhat euphoric. combined with alcohol they can often cause a loss of inhibitions, blackouts and loss of consciousness. the difference between them is in their strength per same dosage. rohypnol is stronger than ativan, which is stronger than xanax, which is stronger than valium.
these drugs are commonly perscribed for anxiety, insomnia, fear-of-flying and muscle pain.

rohypnol is notorious and a maligned substance, mainly known for being a "date-rape drug". however, it should be noted any benzo, tranquilizer, or sleeping tablet (not just rohypnol) can cause loss of consciousness when combined with alcohol. the attempt to demonise rohypnol in particular as a "date-rape drug" is rather misleading and overblown (though of course, spiking anyone with any kind of drug is a thoroughly depicable and vile act, nothing less than a serious assault in its self). the true date-rape drug is, always has been, and will remain, alcohol.

Isnt prozac just a fucking placebo, cause if it does something to you ive got a packet of it upstairs if anyone wants to buy it!

prozac, or any SSRI anti-depressant, is most certainly not a placebo. its effects do however generally take between two to eight weeks of daily use to begin. popping one on its own really isn't going to do anything.

i know people that have taken it for fun. It's not just dodgy people trying to rape others that get rohypnol. Thats like saying everyone on gear is going to rob you.

yeah, it sure is.

It was this comment
Lala said:
luckily i wasnt on teh receiving end of it, if that clears it up.
along with the :eek: face
Made me suspect the lad on gear was about to rob someone.

:D

wait a minute,i read somewhere respectable that rohyponol was insoluble so all these tales of it being used to spike drinks are bullshit.....?
as for embarassing sexual stories
was in a field a few years back getting `intimate` with my then gurl (very classy i know) but anyway after being busy for a while i noticed this really bright light out of the corner of my eye,i just figured it was from a house and continued about my business.so about ten minutes later the lights still there,i call a halt to proceedings to see whats happening,look up and theres a squad car 10 yards from us,headlights blazing....they musta been sat there at least twenty minutes.pricks.

wait a minute,i read somewhere respectable that rohyponol was insoluble so all these tales of it being used to spike drinks are bullshit.....?

it is, but it could be crushed into a fine powder. since the whole "date rape drug" panic in the media however, rophypnol tablets have been made much more solid (very hard to crush) and contain a purple dye which permeates any fluid it is mixed with. drug spiking for the purpose of date rape is actually a much rarer phenomenon than it is generally thought though (and there are alot of bullshit stories, such as that one recently about rapists spiking girls drinks with animal sterilizer (!) so that the victim will be unable to get pregnant: total rubbish, not one of case of this ever happened in reality, and the existance of this "sterilizer" drug is very doubtful). if spiking is used, alcohol is always the catalyst and enough alcohol on its own will incapacitate an individual.

such a wise one bee....remembered the dye part as well but wasnt sure what with the insolubility of it and all.
agreed on the spiking people being the worst shit ever and those fuck wits that think its funny to get their pets messed up.....id probably stab someone doing that in my presence.

he bought the rohypnol and prozac for personal use and when i say personal use, i mean to take himself. that's why i was :eek: marianne!

he bought the rohypnol and prozac for personal use and when i say personal use, i mean to take himself. that's why i was :eek: marianne!

Phew!
I know a guy who moved over there a while ago... He's a bit of a nasty character when it comes to sleaziness (to put it mildly), I dread to think what he's been up to. I've heard a few stories already.

So embarrasing sexual stories...
Ummm,
I'm not embarassed about any of mine I dont think...
Slept on a beach with this guy I was hanging out with in the states years back and woke up, not fully clothed but not nekkid, with lots of people, kids etc running around on the beach.
went up the car and found more-than-the-price-of-a-poshish-hotel worth of parking tickets on the car.:eek:
It was fun tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back