embarassing sexual situations (1 Viewer)

Lord Damian

not sure if this thread:
a) has been done before
b) is a good idea

Perhaps a WARNING: ADULT SITUATIONS is in order?

Who's gonna go first? I would, but i'm too chicken shit to incur the wrath of the mods.

MODS: if this thread does not please you, cough three times.

well seeing as how Kristie hasn't locked it yet i gues it's safe to dip a toe in.

very loaded one night, having sex with a walrus of a gal who, i think, was unaware that certain lady bits, when left unwashed, produce a pungent, tangy scent. i wasn't anywhere near completion before i had to hurriedly excuse myself, dash off and vomit my guts out.

that's nowhere near the worst one, but i wanted to start this off slow and gentle like...

having several fat girls say outright they want to be on me

having a couple physical attempt to do so

having to try and pry myself from their clutches.

I was doing the wild thing on night with a very personable lady at her nicely appointed gaff. I fell asleep still wearing a french letter. I woke up and went for a stallions slash. I felt myself pissing but couldnt figure out why there was no noise. Very Confusing. I looked down to see what was going on just as the huge balloon of piss dropped off my mickey and drownded the entire place.

I was doing the wild thing on night with a very personable lady at her nicely appointed gaff. I fell asleep still wearing a french letter. I woke up and went for a stallions slash. I felt myself pissing but couldnt figure out why there was no noise. Very Confusing. I looked down to see what was going on just as the huge balloon of piss dropped off my mickey and drownded the entire place.
ahahhaaaha.

p.s i had to google 'french letter"

g

well seeing as how Kristie hasn't locked it yet i gues it's safe to dip a toe in.

very loaded one night, having sex with a walrus of a gal who, i think, was unaware that certain lady bits, when left unwashed, produce a pungent, tangy scent. i wasn't anywhere near completion before i had to hurriedly excuse myself, dash off and vomit my guts out.

that's nowhere near the worst one, but i wanted to start this off slow and gentle like...

Meh. Maybe she just didn't want to go to any special effort for a spa like you.

first time getting it on with a new girlfriend. we were in her room messing around etc. didnt know her parents had come home so we're going at it etc. and we here two footsteps on the landing. never seen a girl run as fast as that girl did into the bathroom. im left without enough time to zip up my pants or button it. her father walks in to see who this new boyfriend is.

so while im in danger of being depantsed at any second if i stand up i have to sit down and make smallchat with her father. whit just my t shirt covering my (thankfully now, not so erect) penis.

oh, and the father was a spurs fan.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

susan_cracking_up.JPG

Savage. You should subscribe and change your name to piss balloon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back