embarassing sexual situations (1 Viewer)

an ex of mine had the house to himself one weekend so i went to stay.after a night of approximately 6 jack daniels and no dinner i was well and truely locked.so as you de we were gettin it on in the living room. we had stopped off in the shop for more drink so there was a plastic centra bag on the ground near us. he wore glasses so took them off and for some reason put them in the bag. after a short while i was beginning to feel very very pukey so got up and legged it to the loo but the pukey feelin had passed so i returned to the task at hand.getting back into the swing of things it returned but worse this time and while still in action puked into the centra bag on top of his glasses and all the drink.

an ex of mine had the house to himself one weekend so i went to stay.after a night of approximately 6 jack daniels and no dinner i was well and truely locked.so as you de we were gettin it on in the living room. we had stopped off in the shop for more drink so there was a plastic centra bag on the ground near us. he wore glasses so took them off and for some reason put them in the bag. after a short while i was beginning to feel very very pukey so got up and legged it to the loo but the pukey feelin had passed so i returned to the task at hand.getting back into the swing of things it returned but worse this time and while still in action puked into the centra bag on top of his glasses and all the drink.

hahahahahaha thats manky

yeah but the best part is he somehow didnt notice until he went to put his glasses back on..hahahahaha yeah..its true.

Spanish mate of mine was getting it on with a french mate of mine in her place one night after a fairly heavy night's boozing. All of a sudden he had to get sick so ran to the jacks and threw up big style for a few mins. Being spanish, he just went back to the bed and went back at it. After a few mins he had to get sick again so he legged it back to the jacks, threw up for five mins, and headed back to finish the job. But a few minutes later, he was about to throw up again. Being the lazy spanish bastard he is, and without missing a stroke, he simply threw up all over the french girl, finished the job, threw on his trousers, and left.

Which is possibly the most disgusting thing i've ever heard.

Fanny farts. Not so much embarassing as just plain funny.

Hee Hee Hee Hee....
Ha, ruth was telling me about a cousin of her's who's name is Queve or something, and has recently moved to the states, where everyone pronounces his name slightly different, and laugh their arses off while doing so. Poor fucker.

Nothing much, just realising after about forty minutes that my front room has a glass door and that my parents and their friends were sitting across the way in the kitchen pretending not to notice me and a young lady. Yer wan didn't notice the glass door either.

Nothing much, just realising after about forty minutes that my front room has a glass door and that my parents and their friends were sitting across the way in the kitchen pretending not to notice me and a young lady. Yer wan didn't notice the glass door either.
virgin

god yeah its so embarrassing when your parents see you holding hands with someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back