Electric Picnic 2007 thread (3 Viewers)

That's what I complained about when I saw deerhoof int the tbmc last year, the drummer seems to want to show off his moves rather than play songs. I enjoyed both times I've seen deerhoof, but his overplaying does my head in at times.

I must have been stood next to you, that cardboard robot fella was in front of me for most of the show.

I really wanted to see Serena Maneesh but me and herself decided to leg it early, glad to hear they were good.

If you were standing behind a long haired, bearded person with a box of twiglets who was in fits of laughter a lot of the time, that was indeed me.

If you were standing behind a long haired, bearded person with a box of twiglets who was in fits of laughter a lot of the time, that was indeed me.
I have no idea, I was locked. I only remember the cardboard robot. And the over playing drummer.

Incidentally, if the lady who was singing "Total Eclipse of The Heart" in the Red campsite on Friday night/Saturday morning as I drifted off to sleep is reading this, I love you.Your drunken Bonnie Tyler voice anyway.

Incidentally, if the lady who was singing "Total Eclipse of The Heart" in the Red campsite on Friday night/Saturday morning as I drifted off to sleep is reading this, I love you.Your drunken Bonnie Tyler voice anyway.

if the group of bitches who gathered together and sang mary black's 'katie' outside my tent for an hour solid on saturday are posting here, i hope you all die by getting your voiceboxes removed by a woodpecker. on acid.

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrfgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

thats class..there was a dude in front of us at the beastie boys raving his noodle off..then when the music stopped he kept going..and going..and going...if only id whipped out my camera..he was shouting at random people and giving out about people kissing..his eyes were literally in the back of his skull..

it was indeed..his dance moves were amazing though:rolleyes:

I didn't dance enough. :(

Anyone else hear that the body and soul are planning to do a festival all on their own next year?

A friend of mine said it was announced in the wee hours of Monday.

If we're talking about people dressed up then my vote goes to Duffman - if his costume allowed him to sneak a dozen cans through security in plain sight.

Though he was drinking a can of tuborg..."first rule - never get high on your own supply"

Was it still the plan when they sobered up then?

Hehaahahahaheehaw.

I wonder. :)

Apparently it was announced over a PA or something (I know they may still have been wasted), and not via the purple monkey dishwasher route. I didn't hear myself though.

If we're talking about people dressed up then my vote goes to Duffman - if his costume allowed him to sneak a dozen cans through security in plain sight.

Though he was drinking a can of tuborg..."first rule - never get high on your own supply"

the dude from ham sandwich was on our campsite and he was dressed in these leggings:

rsac306_02.jpg

and a cape...eeeuuuurrrrgggghhhh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back