Electric Picnic 2007 thread (1 Viewer)

Thats so much hassle and the chance of being ripped off.. I'd prefer deal with someone on here y'know. I'm quite lazy..

Jesus Christ, nothing but demands from you.

It's beggars choice at this stage

All the long-range forecasts are giving good weather. The remainder of this week is set to be the first prolonged dry-spell since June, and additionally, the admittedly less reliable long-long range forecasts are giving dry weather right into september, so on balance it looks good, and even if it rains the soil moisture deficits should be closer to normal so it shouldnt be a mud-bath.

All the long-range forecasts are giving good weather. The remainder of this week is set to be the first prolonged dry-spell since June, and additionally, the admittedly less reliable long-long range forecasts are giving dry weather right into september, so on balance it looks good, and even if it rains the soil moisture deficits should be closer to normal so it shouldnt be a mud-bath.

me and my hammock will be just fine then! :p

has anyone tried pre-ordering their drink? It doesn't seem to be working....

HAHAHAHA soil moisture deficits...WTF?? But seriously without wanting to jinx it on everyone's arse here's what accuweather says this morning for the 3 days in carlowlaois
Friday: Clear and Sunny, Dry average temp 17degress
Saturday: Clear and Sunny, Dry highest temp 19 degrees
Sunday: Clear and Sunny, Dry highest temp 18 degrees.
I think God loves Deerhoof, and is letting the good music fans of Ireland know that this entire summer was actually just a massive joke he played on oxegen, rolling stones and barbara streisland fans for our benefit.

I'll tell yis whats a class fruity cider. Rekorderlik. Especially if that sun shines. They do a strawberry and lime version. A gooseberry version. Passionfruit. Pear. A nice apple. Can be bought in Kelly's off-licence in Chapelizod, tell 'em Gardenhead sent ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back