Electric Picnic 2007 thread (1 Viewer)

I may have a ticket available for this if someone needs it. I'll know more soon. Can't believe people are having trouble getting tickets, i'd a mate rang looking for one friday morning and by lunchtime he'd found four.

Let me know when ya do, tickets are like gold dust here in Limerick. Face value?

OH MY GOD THE ELECTRIC PICNIC OFF LICENCE IS SELLING KOPPARBERG

.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::

my bestest friend in the whole wide world just told me she might be given a free ticket. huzzaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nerdy first-timer question: how far is the walk from the car park to where you camp? im guessing you have to make a few trips with all the stuff, right? also should i bring booze or just buy it there?

.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::::clef::

my bestest friend in the whole wide world just told me she might be given a free ticket. huzzaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nerdy first-timer question: how far is the walk from the car park to where you camp? im guessing you have to make a few trips with all the stuff, right? also should i bring booze or just buy it there?

Depends where you camp/park. Last year it wasn't too bad for us still probably two trips; one friday and one saturday. I'd bring your own booze unless you can afford €60 crates. You can bring booze into the actual fest too so bring enough for that too.

I recommend boxes of wine and ice tea from lidl. Somebody told me at the weekend there that I was drinking tequila and lemonade last year which is probably why I couldn't remember what I was drinking.

I recommend a sack truck. Easier to pack in a car than a wheelbarrow and will do the same job as long as you strap everything on.
The wheels on the hand truck we have are a bit small, can't see them rolling too easy on soft ground. We'll be driving a van, so fitting the wheelbarrow in shouldn't be a problem.

We'll be like refugees, with all of our belongings piled high on our wheelbarrow

You can bring booze into the actual fest too so bring enough for that too.

Not officially, they do search people at times and take booze off them, seems to depend what gate you use and what mood the security are in

It's taken me two trips to get everything in the last 2 years, first to get the cloths and tent in, second fo he booze.

I got dropped off last year (wrong entrance) and walked for around 40 minutes carrying all my gear. It was hell and should have been made in two trips.

This time around, I'm coming in car that belongs to someone else going to the festival so it won't be as bad.

Not officially, they do search people at times and take booze off them, seems to depend what gate you use and what mood the security are in

Never happened to me or any of my mates coming from the camping area since the second one, which is good enough for me. It was a different story with day tickets when they existed.

Ah its never that bad lads. Get there early with a few mates and haul everything in. Its hardly like going trekking in the mountains. My favourite bit of these things are the start when the air is filled with expectation and ur getting all the gear set up...

Put all yer crap in some sort of rucsack to leave your hands free to carry booze. Simple as.

It's like you read my mind, although I put booze in rucksack and carried my tent and sleep bag as they're lighter. :)

Still had to go back to the car and get more booze/drugs over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back