Eating a big bag of maltesers at 2am... (1 Viewer)

I know. I've been there a few times before. Mrs. The Scientician lives in Cleveland though. Want a malteser? I feel sick, I ate most of a big bag.

Maltesers must be kept in the mouth long enough for the chocolate to melt off them completely (making conversation impossible in the interim) Only then should one attempt to crunch the malty bit.

Agreed but I take that one step further... it's great when that oh so malty centre dissolves too... mmmmaltesers...

helena said:
(Still can't stand Nigella Lawson though)

Really? I love both her and her cookery books (which I read avidly without the remotest intention of actually making anything). I think she comes across as being incredibly warm and positive despite a pretty tragic life.

I have a grotesque, nibbly way of eating Maltesers that I really should have grown out of about eighteen years ago.

Bellatrix said:
Really? I love both her and her cookery books (which I read avidly without the remotest intention of actually making anything). I think she comes across as being incredibly warm and positive despite a pretty tragic life.

I have a grotesque, nibbly way of eating Maltesers that I really should have grown out of about eighteen years ago.
is that the bite all the chocolate off and let the honeycomb melt on your tounge method as i prefer or am i some sort of bizzare lunatic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back