DVD bargains (5 Viewers)

Seinfeld Season 7 was going for 35 euro in Xtravision in Phibsboro.

A good selection of videos in Chapters too, if anyone's still into buying vhs.
I got Bresson's 'Lancelot du Lac' for 3.99. But I could have got 12 for 30e the selection was that good.

anyone have anymore problems with deliveries from play?? haven't heard anything lately

Aye, ask Stan Bowles. Apparently Play are getting grief off the revenue. They were holding onto Play deliveries going to Ireland and contacting customers telling em to cough up or fuck off or something.

then what happens?

eat-pigout4.jpg

pussycat.jpg

Anyone in Limerick should head straight to the Chartbusters in the Cresent. They have a slew of ex-rental Tartan and foreign DVD's in a 3 for €20 offer. I picked up 6 today alone. Got The Yes Men, Batle Royale 2 (finally for keepsies), Dig! (again, for keepsies this time) and can't remember the rest. There's no problems at all with quality as it seems no one rented the things when they were there in the first place.

Also, I don't think many saw it in my first thread but HMV have loads of Channel 4 related tv series going very very cheap. Spaced, Black Books, Nathan Barley, Sugar Rush and Peep Show. Each and every series of each a mere €10. I bought all the Spaced, Black Books and Peep Show dvd's this week :):):)

Cdwow are selling season 2 of Battlestar Galactica for EUR25 (play are selling it for EUR55). I would have put this in the nerd forum but those punks have probably already downloaded it.

Also, I don't think many saw it in my first thread but HMV have loads of Channel 4 related tv series going very very cheap. Spaced, Black Books, Nathan Barley, Sugar Rush and Peep Show. Each and every series of each a mere €10. I bought all the Spaced, Black Books and Peep Show dvd's this week :):):)
Must just be the limrock one, galway's all full price :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back