DVD bargains (2 Viewers)

there's no way that won't be noticed before the 20th

Dear Customer,

We are writing to inform you that your recent order for James Bond Complete Collection Box Set was incorrectly listed. Unfortunately we will not be able to supply you with your order at the advertised price and have cancelled your order. If you would still like to purchase this item at the correct price of £99.99 please place a new order.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you over this matter and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind Regards,

PLAY.COM

that didn't take long

I got stung with import tax for an order from amazon.com for 5 blu rays. Had to go out to Kilbarrack to collect them. Nightmare.

I got stung with a €40 EUR import charge on some CD's that cost €30.

gah!

How?? The normal thing is to ask for the reciept of payment then charge you about 20% of the total. And I'm pretty sure the limit for "personal" things is €37. May be wrong though.

something to do with USPS, I really didn't want to get into querying it

Couriers tend to pay the customs on your behalf, because they're so useful, and then charge you a service charge for the amazing service they've provided of telling the taxman you owe him money.
don't forget the VAT on the service charge

You know that thing where they say your foot should measure the same length as the space between your wrist and inner-elbow?

Mine doesnt...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back